Chap.1 Mystic Mayhem

(A/n WATCH THE SHOW BEFORE READING!)

A little dog-thing ran through the streets of New York being chased by two big men with dogs. Little dogs.

They continued to push past all the new yorkers as if their life was on the line. And maybe it was.

The dog thing ran down a alley and ended up being cornered.

Before it teleported away of course.

______________________________________

5 people dropped from a tower roof top thingy. One shot a line from their staff.

??: "Yellow submarine are we clear?"

??:"yeah affirmative red Rover"

??:"copy"

He then turned his walky talkie off.

??:"Alright boys. It's go time."

Five different color hooks were placed on the line. One red, one orange, one purple, one blue, and one indigo. Then they started slowly zipping down the line.

They got faster as they passed over a fancy rich people pool party. Then a normal rooftop pool came into sight and they waited on the leaders signal to drop.

Leo:"Cow-"

Mikey: "AH"

Donnie:"bung"

Raph:"AH"

[Name]:"Seriously guys-"

Then they all conutined to fall into the pool, but before you all landed you all screamed,

"CANNONBALL!"

All the water from the pool shit out and soaked your best friend April.

You all were celebrating in the pool.

Mikey:"You must be this rad to ride that ride!" He said pointing at himself.

Donnie:" based on our velocity and entry angle I concur. RAD"

[Name]: "YEAH!"

April:"you guys crushed it! Gimme fives! or threes-"

Raph:"couldn't of done it without you April, our girl with the plan~"

Apirl fixed her hair and everyone surrounded her.

Leo:"andddd keys to the roof"

Mikey:"let's go bungee dunk on the hoops at roco park!"

April:"Game on! Just one thing first,wet floor- and dry pool. All work is done here!"

[Name]:"where did you even find that sign-"

April:"a magician never reveals her secrets. Donnie can I hitch a ride?"

You then crawl onto raphs back. Being the only human (other than our beloved April/p) you didn't want to uhm, hurt yourself. And plus April called Donnie's cool science ride so big bro raph it is. Not that there's any problem. Spikes hurt sometimes though.

Donnie: "no probles"

Donnie's war shell (nickname you gave it) did a cool machine thing and then you were off.

Raph then saw a dog thing and missed the ledge. So you clung on for dear life.

Raph:"hey hey guys, hold up-" he turned around and pointed at the dog thingy, "poor thing looks lost"

You sighed. Raph always did this with cute animals. Honestly they didn't even have to be cute.

Raph:"awh hey little guy. What you doin here" he put on his baby voice. He used to do that to you when you were younger since you are 3 years younger than him.