Chap 18. Al be back

At albearto's kids were playing and having a good ol time. Then boom. We see uh- tater? Bater? OH! Baxter stockboy at albearto's. I think we know how this goes.😶

He went to a hidden area and pulled out the alive albearto's head on a car body. Man this is giving real transformer vibes.

"Thanks for the wheels kiddo! Now for your prize: The cheat code for the dance machine is: left, left, left, left, left, left, and left. Engage wheels! Vroom! Vroom!"

He drove towards the new albearto.

"Hello, handsome. New bod, here I come!"

He drove forward and jumped a crowd of kids to knock of the newer albearto's head. He knocked off the car body and attached himself to the body. He ripped the cloth around his claws. They really should give him a new design.

"Buongiorno, kiddies! Guess who's back?"

The kids screamed and ran.

"Hey, where's everybody going?"

Albearto stalked up behind him.
-----------

"Traitous fiend"

Albearto stood in front of the other robots.

"What do you want with robots from failed albearto franchises?"

"Failed? Our only failure was letting humans ruin everything."

He used the boss guys hand to unlock the robots.

"Now you're under new management."

He shot out some wires and electrocuted the robots. I'm not sure if their alive or just under his control, but either way they walked towards him.

"Look at all these fuzzy friends. Let's go find some more."

______________________________________

In the park everyone was smiling with joy.

And underground we see splinter singing his heart out. He is singing opera. You and all your brothers are in different music style outfits. You are [insert style].

Raph:"no."
Donnie:"Oh, not- not good."
Mikey:"that belongs in a sewer."

Splinter stopped singing. "Oh please, my son's, let me be in your band."

Raph:*deep voice* "No, thanks. We can't groove to, uh, this whole situation, big daddy."

Splinter:"Uh, you hit your head? Why you talking like that?"

Raph:"If you want to be soul," *deep voice*" you gotta live soul."

Leon:"But if we need a overbearing manager who robs us blind, we'll give you a call, mm-kay?"

Splinter:"Okay, fine. I'll just start another family and join their band."

[Name]:"You can do that?"

Donnie smacked his hand to his head. Er. Mask.

Raph:*deep voice*"alright, babies. Let's boogie down. Our adoring public awaits. Albeartoland ain't gonna grand open itself."

[Name]:"WAIT ALBEARTOLAND? WHA IF YOU TOLD ME THAT I WOULDN'T HAVE JOINED-"

Leo:"Well it's too late now so." He slapped his hand over your mouth to get you to stop screaming.

You bit his hand.

Leo shook you off and replied to what raph had been saying.

Leo:"How did we get this sweet gig, again?"