Chap 22. Hot soup:the game!

100% a bounding chapter with Mikey.
______________________________________

You all crowded around Mikey and the tablet.

"Action star lou jitsu is back!... In 'Hot Soup:The Game's" lou jitsu sniff the soup before it gets snatched from his hands. He turns around to stare at a construction worker. "Hah! Your soup is mine!" The construction worker go all the way to the top of the tower. "I will fight my way up to you, boss level!" Says lou jitsu while pointing upwards. While lou jitsu fights some minor characters the narrator continues. "60 levels of chop-socky violence!" Lou jitsu beats up some guys and then throws them. "Hot soup!!" Then the title screen of the ad pops up.

You and your brother gasp and basically have stars in your eyes while look at this advertisement.

Donnie:"Lou jitsu was in a video game?"

[Name]:"HOW COULD WE NOT KNOW?? HE'S THE NUMBER ONE ACTION HERO OF COURSE HE WAS!!"

Mikey:"WE GOTTA GET IT. WE GOTTA GET IT!" he clutches the tablet closer. "Accessing worldwide inner-tubes.  Hmm. Lou jitsu nunchucks,"

[Name]:"Lou jitsu sunglasses.."

Mikey:"ooh! Here it is! Lou jitsu 'Hot Soup:The Game'. Montes auction house. Buy it now!"

Mikey clicks the button.

Mikey n [name]:"Click!"

Mikey:"Oh baby! We are the proud owner of one very old mint-condition copy of 'Hot Soup:The Game'!!"

[Name]:"HAHA YES! HIGH THREE!"

You and Mikey high three(or five.)

Raph:"Wait a minute, you bought it at an auction house? How we gonna pick it up with, uh, this whole situation??"

[Name]:"I could always go-"

Raph:"no. you only leave with us or apirl or for school."

Mikey:"That's not your problem cause I'm gonna go get it! By myself!"

[Name]:"cough. Wait uh no *cough* okay better."

Mikey:"right! With [name]!"

Raph:"WHAT? YOU AND [NAME]? ARE YOU OUTTA YOU'RE OOZE-TWISTED MIND."

Mikey:"We aren't babies raph. I got the 'squills'."

[Name]:"uhm- as do I!!"

Mikey:"Yeah! The moves, the ninja realness! I'm ready for my first mission without a chaperone."

Raph:"Of course you guys are, in seven to ten years! Right now, it's just too dangerous."

Leo:"I say we let em go, raph. You went out on your own when you were  their age."

Raph:"Yeah but when I was their age I was 2 to 3 years older."

You gave a blank stare.

Leo:"What is up with your math?"

Raph:"Donnie, would you please talk some sense into these guys?"

Donnie looked up from his phone on the beanbag.