Chap. 12 Bug Busters

In the turtle tank.

Mikey:"Donnie I need an update."

D:"okay, one more time: baron draxum created ooze and put them in carrier bugs that bite people and turn them into mutants, and for some reason, it's up to us to stop the whole situation."

[Name]:"bleh"

Mikey:"no, I need an update for my phone."

Raph:"focus! The news said this hotel was full of oozequitoes. We're suited up so let's get to business."

[Name]:"ughhhhh. It had to be mosquitoes to mix with." you flopped on the floor and curled up in your blanket which raph snatched away from you so you wouldn't sleep.
______________________________________

You all busted in. Super cool costumes by the way!

Raph:"okay bugs! It's just you and us."

??:"And me! I'm here too."

Leo:"do not fear sir! We are unlicensed amateurs, and we have the situation mildly under control."

??:"ew. Your skins all green. "

Leo:"relax sir, it's a perfectly normal side effect of all the chemicals we use."

[Name]:"this is a bad time to have low patience."

Raph:"All right. Remember the plan. Attract, smash. Zap, smash! Bash! Smash!"

Something got knocked over and the bellhop jumped to catch it.

??:"don't break anything! The boss'll have my hide."

[Name]:"mE pErSoNAllY I wOuLd nOt leT thAt sLidE~" you fell over. And Donnie helps you up and passed you to Leo.

The guy runs away from the oozequitoes.

Leo:"I say we revise raphs plan to make sure this guy doesn't get mutated. "

Raph:"stick too the plan. If we capture the oozequitoes nobody gets mutated. All right, Mikey, you're up."

M:"Roger skipper! Honey based distraction released." He pores honey on himself. "I'm so sweet, baby! Come get me!"

You fall in the floor again. Mmmm running on no sleep again [name]? Don't worry. Me too.

The bellhop runs after Mikey trying to make sure he doesn't break anything.

Raph tried to go for one but the guy gets in the way.

??:"Not me! The bugs!"

Leo:"get behind me." A green gas emits. "My trusty cloud of noxious gas will save you."

Raph:"Leo, you're wasting it! We need that for the bugs!"

You finally are standing and you whack any bug that comes near you. You are like, I dunno, 10 times more successful than your brothers at this.

Leo:"I'm protecting this guy!" They start fighting.

Donnie:"okay, bugs, check-in time is now o' clock." He throws something and catches one. "Yes!"

The bug breaks out.

Mikey:"COWABUNGA!" He lands on Donnie, activating something and they bonce around inside of it. You watch the chaos, useally excited but instead you're just tired and bored.

They land into raph and Leo. Now all your brothers are in a ball. This does actually make you laugh.

Leo:"plan is really coming together raph. No more honey next plan." You follow them around while taking pictures. You've gotta send them to April! and don't tell April this buttttt April is labeled as 'Big sis April' in your phone. (Or some other big sister name for contact listing)