Useless. Bonus chap.

Written in second pov but uses your thoughts.

A/n. This is a angsty chapter cause I have no motivation and feel like shit lolol.  This is gonna include breakdowns, etc. If this isn't like you sorry! This wouldn't come back up in later chapters.

Lil bit of comfort at the end.

You left your axe at home. You were still practicing and didn't want your brothers to know about it. You guys had a normal time. Fought foot clan, etc. But you were off. You had fallen asleep as normal and your brothers didn't care, obviously. That wasn't the issue tho.

You ran to your room as soon as you got to the lair.

Leo:"what's up with him?"

Your brothers shrugged.

You flopped onto your bed. If the walls weren't so thin you would've sobbed. You silently cried. Why? Well, your brothers. They didn't do anything no. But they didn't have to.

You were the 'black sheep' of the family. The youngest, awkward, always sleeping, not mutant, etc. It felt like you were falling behind your brothers. They all had super cool mystic weapons and even though you have that too now, you still feel exiled. Useless.

You are useless to them.

What have you even done to help them?

Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless. Useless.

You repeat the words over and over again. Be honest without them would you even have a purpose? You need them. You acted cocky. you acted.

You are so tired of acting.

The lack of sleep rattles your mind as you think over and over. You could have done so much more.

You shut your eyes and started sobbing. You didn't even realize. You curled into a ball and sobbed I to your chest. You silently whispered, "useless." Over and over and over again.

You didn't see the figures in your doorway.

You didn't see their sad and horrified faces.

You didn't see them, but they saw you.

And that was enough.

You were gently picked up by a certain red bandana'd turtle. You sobbed into his chest and he pat your back. He sat on your bed and your other brothers started to hug you.

"It's ok. Let it out. You aren't useless. We love you<3"

______________________________________

REALLY SHORT. IM SO TIRED BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW I WANNA KEEP WRITEING BUT HOMEWORK IS KILLING ME AND I DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME😭😭😭

423 words yikes. I'll try and write tomorrow but there probs won't be a chapter out and I'm busy Saturday so hopefully I'll be able to write Friday aswell-