Chap 13. The longest fight.

Leo does some cool skating tricks while raph lifts weights. Donnie is sitting with his phone in one of his robotic hands. You are pacing around so you don't fall asleep. Mikey is with the food!

Mikey:"Okay, we got pizza rolls, pizza balls, pizza tots, pizza puffs and duck a l'orange pizza!"

D:"as if today could get anymore perfect." The screen turned on and the show started.

"Live from Tokyo, the Extreme Skateboard Finals!"

You walk over to Donnie and sit behind him with your head on his shoulder. Raph slides over.

Raph:"Hey, it's starting, guys!"

Mikey:"Wahoo!" He looks over you and Donnie.

Leo skates by and makes a 'huh?' noise.

"Three hours of insane tricks. And the rumors are true- Sydney Allen will attempt a 14-40 on the mega ramp!"

[Name]:"WAIT FOR REAL?"

D:"is that even possible?"

Mikey:"No way!"

Raph:"she's gotta be a mutant!"

Leo:"Hey. I bet I could do a 14-40"

You look over exited.

[Name]:"Really!?"

Don:"*sigh* I will forego my usual 'no don't. That's four rotations. That's crazy talk, Leo.' and skip right ahead to, 'cover the food.'"

Raph and Mikey dart off to cover the food and you watch excitedly as Leo gets ready to do the trick.

Leo:"For Sydney! Hot soup!"

He jumps and skates down the ramp. He goes up and does a little flip before coming down. Donnie doesn't even look while raph Mikey, and you are impressed. He starts to lose his balance but regains it.

Leo:"COWABUNG- a"

He does another flip but then he loses his board and slides down. You sigh while raph and Mikey laugh at him. His board bounces around and hits the power.

Raph:"The wifi! Wi-Fi. Skating. Raph watch. Donnie fix. Raph happy."

You look concerned.

Donnie:"I need pre-game stats, Highlights of past stats, projections of future stats. WE'RE MISSING THE STATS, PEOPLE!"

You all start running around frantically.

Mikey:"and we're gonna miss Sydney and the 14-40!!"

Raph:"everybody cool it." You all freeze. "There's worse things in the world than- oh, who am I kidding? Our lives are ruined!... no, wait. I got a fix. But it ain't gonna be pretty."
______________

Raph:"dad, you gotta let us watch TV."

Mikey:"we'll do anything!"

Splinter:"anything? Hmm. That is more than something and just shy of everything. Go on."

Mikey:"gourmet dinners."
Donnie:"nostril waxing."
Leo:"Hey raph'll even carry you around 24/7."

Mikey reaches for the remote and splinter smacks his hand away.

Splinter:"despite the generous offer, I must refuse. We are in the golden age of commercials! I would bring disgrace on my family if I missed even one."

You sighed and cross your arms.

"You ever wanted ice cubes but found pouring water directly into the freezer isn't helpful? *Chuckles* then you need...🎶Ice tray brand trays for ice! The thrill of chill in ev-er-y fill!🎶"
______________________________________