Chap.21 Smart Lair

A/n November 13: I based the episode [name] after me on a sugar rush because I acted like I was high last night, I even forgot how to walk. But before that I was super laid back then like BOOM. I thought you would turn pink if you only drank Pepto which might be true🤷.

edit December 5: So sorry this took so long I haven't had motivation for this book and it's been getting hard to spend hours writing:(((

Edit December 25:I was in the hospital and this got delayed even more.

______________________________________

Donnie screamed as Leo and Mikey walked towards him acting like mummies. I guess? I would say they acted more like zombies but whatever. You were watching while eating some popcorn. Boredom at it's finest people.

L&M:"We are mummies. Give us your soul."

Donnie(acting):"Help me, Lou Jitsu."

Raph came in, fists out.

Raph:"Oh, yeah. Who's your daddy mummies?"

L,M:"Oh no."

Don:*sigh*"man, I never get to be a mummy."

[Name]:"L"

Mikey:"Fine, be a mummy. If you can beat Tazan the mummy king" he gave him a noogie.

Splinter:"Where do you think you five are going?"

[Name]:"Ooh! I know this one! Bed."

Mikey:"A rooftop showing of the rare 'Lou Jitsu meets the mummy ninjas'!!"

Raph, Leo and Donnie do a mummy impression. You weren't really interested in this whole thing, you've been working on trying different ways of getting more sleep.

Splinter:"Well let me know how it is. AFTER YOU SEE IT SOME OTHER TIME, BECAUSE TONIGHT YOU ALL STAY IN AND CLEAN!"

D:"No the classic pause followed by a rug-pull of our plans! I hate those!"

[Name]:"man. I wasn't even excited but now I'm bummed out!"

Leo:"Come on, pops. We cleaned last year."

Raph:"Yeah. Plus, it ain't even dirty."

You glared at your brothers. The place was disgusting. Like bleh on bleh on bleh with a side of bleh mold.

Leo:"Uh, we should find the turtles who did that and get them to clean up."

Mikey:"Now we're gonna miss the movie!"

[Name]:"I'm hungry."

Donnie:"Not necessarily. I may have a-"

Leo:"Please don't say 'fix' bro."

Donnie:"A fix, bro."

Leo:"ugh-"

[Name]:"PSSH- WHY DO YOU SAY BRO LIKE THAT- BAHWHA-"

Donnie shoved you to the side and conutined to do his nerdy thing.

Leo:"We'll be here all night fixing your fix! "

Donnie:"Scoff! Prepare too-"

Raph:"UH-NUH-NUH-NUH! and don't say 'eateth thy words'"

Donnie:"EATETH THY WORDS!"

[Name]:"BAHVSVS WHY IS EVERYTHING SO FUNNY"

Raph:"You always say that, but we never do."

Leo snatched Donnie's thing-a-ma-bob.

Donnie:"Not amusing, Leo."

Donnie fought to get it back and Leo was...Leo.

Leon:"Relax bud. I'm just saving you from another epic fail. It's all good."