Chap. 6 Repo mantis

You were so grounded. I mean raph was upset. You still think it was ridiculous tho. You weren't trusted home alone tho and raph and Leo had things to do where as it was junkyard day. So Donnie and Mikey would go to the junkyard. And you didn't want to be stuck with Leo gushing about men or something so you begged Donnie to take you with him. If you're wondering about splinter, he isn't really trusted-

______________________________________

Donnie:"man junk yards are gold mines!"

He said while his robot arms stretched over the inside of the car before digging in. He picked up a fake pineapple and sniffed it.

Donnie:"who needs fake pineapples when you have one of these babies"

[Name]:"ew what if that's like- really old-"

Mikey stared at the magnet picking up a pink car. You were looking inside the hood and trying not to get hurt by Donnie's tech.

Donnie:".. don't think about the age."

Mikey:"guys- GUYS GUYS-"

You stared at Mikey confused. Where as Donnie was to focused on his work.

Donnie:"ah fuzzy nerd dice!!"
Mikey:"I REALLY THINK WE SHOULD- DONNIE-"

The pink car dropped and Mikey swooped and grabbed you and Donatello and you guys fell. Like fell hard. You landed in a truck. Your ankle really hurt but you didn't let them know. It was junkyard day! You didn't want to ruin it, plus you didn't want raph to be mad or ban you from leaving again.

Donnie:"Mikey next time I would appreciate a heads up"

You laughed then coughed to pretend you weren't laughing.

Mikey:"okay. HEADS UP"

Mikey:"is that-"

Donnie:"IT IS"

Mikey:" The Jupiter Jim moon buggy!!!"

Donnie:"featured in not one, NOT TWO-"

[Name]:"BUT 60 SEQUELS OF JUPITER JIMS LAST TRIP TO THE MOON"

Mikey:"how could anyone let that historical jem slip through their fingers?"

Donnie:"I do not know Micheal. But we've got to have it."

You guys busted out of the car.

Mikey:"but how are we going to get the car? We can't go and talk to one of those human people."

They looked at you and you shook your head no. Talking to people was a lot of anxiety. You didn't want to.

The car was then picked up by a giant mantis mutant.

??:"who the heck are you's??"

Donnie:"OH NO A MUTANT- wait. We're mutants too. It's okay"

You rolled your eyes playfully.

Mikey:"dude you better hide, there's a human guy around here!"

You mentally slapped yourself. The mutant most definitely was the guy.

"EASY EASY. this is repo mantis salvage. The guy is me."

Mikey:"this is your lot?"

He ran up to the guy.

"YOU HAVE TO SELL US THAT MOON BUGGY. PLEASE-"

Donnie then dragged him towards you before also dragging you away.

Donnie:"whoa whoa whoa whoa wha whoa. Cool your (??) Jets bud.tbis is a negotiation. We got to play it smooooth."

You all now had sunglasses on and walked towards the guy all cool like.