Chap. 24 The Evil League of Mutants P2

"okay so you answered that question but what about [name]? Do you know anything about him because if we're hurting him I'm out." Hypno huffs.

"Oh. Well while working on the turtles I figured I might be able to mutate humans, or infact generate my own. I used lou jitsu and a few other humans and took the DNA I want to create a 'super human' who would do my bidding! It didn't work.. time after time but I finally got it right! It worked but lou jitsu stole him. Like he steals everything. I can't even recreate it!"

"So you don't want to hurt him?" Hypno asks again.

"No! It's not like he can do much damage. I didn't get to work out all the bugs... Humans have weird sleep schedules which I didn't understand at the time.. he probably still sleeps on a infants sleep schedule."

😨

Y

ou and your brothers jump through the air bored. Landing in the roof raph let's out a 'cowa-bummer'

"Ugh.. I can't believe he grounded us." Raph sighs.

Mikey:"I can't believe you guys snuck out, and I had to come just to keep an eye on you." He scorns.

"Don't worry. I've taken care of everything." Donnie speaks up. "Dad will never know.

Meanwhile splinter walks right past the fake body plushes of you all.

"How can I sleep in such conditions.." you yawn out.

Mikey looks off into the distance and points down towards the ground. "Omigosh! Check this out."

Everyone pops over his shoulders to look.

"Guys!" Raph makes sure you're all watching.

"All tv's accounted for.." one of the foot men say. The smaller one. He's Infront of a shifty van. "And not a turtle in sight.. let's roll!"

"Here's our chance to get our train on." Raph says. You look at him weirdly. "Grrr. We don't have any weapons!" He flops down. You pat his shoulder.

"If we can't beat crab men with weapons, how will we beat these guys without them?" Leo being dora the explorer points out.

"If I can't put a smile on this crumb sandwich, what hope do we have?!" Mikey cries out.

"I don't like today.." you sigh out.

"We can't something just fly out of the sky and solve all our problems?" Donnie says annoyed.

Five identical papers fly onto each of your faces.

"What's this?" Raph questions.

"Magic-saurus?" Mikey reads.

"The first robot dinosaur magician.." Donnie continues.

"One show only!" Leo.

"Tonight in.." you start off.

All "new Jersey?!"

"Free pizza?" Raph reads. "This is the kind of mindless entertainment we need to forget how splinter grounded us. Boom."

You all cheer and rush off to.. new Jersey..

It's as depressing as it sounds.

"Are you sure we're in the right place..?" Leo questions. He hates Jersey.

"The flyer said it was in new Jersey." Raph answers.

"Are we really trusting a flyer tho..?" You question. "I mean it said 'New Jersey'. Red flaggg" Leo nods.