Chap 17. Stuck on you.

D:"My inventions were meant to do good! Not evil!"

Leo:"What have you done to my body, my perfect body?"

You guys were all in a ball. Raph and Leo had one arm out each, and Mikey and Donnie had one leg supporting the group. You were mad that you didn't get to move any limbs. You were just squished in the middle.

Mikey:"Why did you do this, raph?"

[Name]:"My limbs! My precious limbs...."

Don:"You know, even for you, this feels like a poorly thought-through idea."

Leo:"Oh, is this what it feels like to have a dad bod?"

[Name]: Without my limbs I can't cause chaos... Who even am I anymore?"

Raph:"Calm down. [Name] that is exactly why you weren't given limbs. I think. Anyways, this is gonna be awesome. Being stuck together is gonna force us to work together as a team!"

You guys wobble a bit.

Leo:"This is a team-building exercise?"

Don:"How are we gonna get unglued?"

[Name]:"How am I gonna 'team-bond' IF I CAN'T USE MY LIMBS."

Raph:"Relax. Donnie, I'm sure you have a formula to get us unstuck, and uh [name]... I didn't think about that.."

You sigh.

Donnie:"Actually, I do not have a formula! My FAB spray is still in beta."

[Name]:"I could never need that I'm already to fab-ulous"

Leo:"Fab?"

D:"F-A-B, foam agent bonding. It's state of the art." He started to ramble.

[Name]:"damn. I liked the idea of a spray that makes you fabulous. But whatever... I'm not disappointed.."

Leo:"You see, raph, useally when Donnie's in speech mode, I could just run away, but now *laughs* I'm stuck."

"Donnie detection. A crime is in progress." It kept repeating itself.

Raph:"Yes! A mission! It's go time!" They tried to move forward while you stayed unimpressed. If only you could move. Haha skill issue tbh. "Stop!  We need to work as a team to get to Donnie's computer. Mikey step." He stepped. "Donnie step." He stepped aswell.

Raph:"There we go, team work."

You guys made it over. You bent your neck to look at the computer. Donnie gasped and you snapped your head towards him. You cocked an eyebrow.

[Name]:*quietly mumbling*"oh he's hiding something.."

Raph:"Donnie, what's your password?"

D:"I am not telling you that!"

[Name]:"ding ding ding."

D:"Just let me enter it."

Leo:"how you don't have any hands?"

Mikey:"Try 'I love my family'"

They typed it in and it was wrong.

Mikey:"Try, 'I love my brothers'!"

[Name]:"pssh as if dee would make that his password."

They typed it in and it was wrong.

Donnie:"STOP! It's not that. Its- it's 'Bootyyyshaker9000' capital b and three y's in booty"

You all laughed.

D:"What? You know I love to dance. Not going to aplogize for that."

[Name]:"Dang sucks to suck don. Me personally I could never. No seriously I'm glad it's not happening to me.." (ok but please tell me I'm not the only one who jokingly uses these phrases irl as a joke💀)