Chap.10 Shell in a Cell

A crowd rages on while staring at a ring. Not an actual ring but instead fighting ring!

Announcer lady:"ooh!  Nasty team-up! But last one in the ring wins the championship! Who will it be fans? The undefeated ghost-bear!  Or the invincible annihilation!"

They start fighting. You and your brothers are above them on the giant TV screens that show stuff. You Donnie and Mikey are sitting off the edge while Leo and raph are fighting.

Raph:"Go ghostbear! He's the greatest ever. He's gonna win number 200 tonight!"

Leo jumps on top of raphs shoulders. You turn around and watch them.

Leo:"buddy, come on. You know wrestling is bogus. They always pull their punches. Even I could beat ghostbear."

[Name]:"I don't have money but if I did I would do pay to see that!"

Your brothers looked at you. You didn't have money because Donnie said he would 'hold it for you' yeah so-

Leo continues joking around. He spits on his hands and hits raph in the head.

Leo:"I call this the three star hurricane! You think ghostbear could match these moves?"

You take a loud slurp from your soda which annoys Donnie.

Donnie:"oh here we go."
Mikey:"everytime."
[Name]:*another loud slurp*"its so entertaining tho!"

Raph:"you take that back Leo! No one beats ghostbear!"

They continue to fight. Mikey and Donnie reach for the last piece and Mikey grabs it and shoved it in his mouth. You take another large LOUD slurp.

Donnie:"wha- Oh, you know what? That's fine, you have it. I'll have the next last piece of pizza."

Mikey:"Thanks D!"

You slurped again-

D:"Give me that!" He snatched it from you and held it while you tried to get it back from him.

Announcer lady:"ghostbear is the last man in the ring. And when I raise his arm, he will officially be 200-0!"

Raph:"Ha! Told you Leo!"

Leo:"whatever. Ghostbear just a chump in a costume. I could beat him." Leo keeps jumping backwards. "I could beat any of them."

He jumps down.

Raph:"Leo!"

[Name]:"HAHAHA YES! FINALLY SOMETHING INTERESTING! WOO GO LEON!!" You snatch your drink back from Donnie and watch like you've never seen anything entertaining.

Leo:"avenge me!"

Leo broke the floor and knocked ghostbear into it.

Mikey:"PEOPLE ARE GONNA SEE HIM!"

Donnie:"well I hope Leo gets home okay. You guys ready to go?"

You all stared at him.

Leo is down their just standing.

Announcer lady:"and the mystery wrestler of the hour, erasing ghostbears flawless record, your new champion..... uh, THIS GUY!"

She threw the belt on Leo and the crowd went wild. You being one of them even if you aren't in the crowd.

Leo laughs and does poses for the cameras and stuff.

Leo:"all right!"

Announcer lady:"wave goodbye to ghostbear, fans! We'll be right back with more wrestling."
______________________________________