Chapter 46

Jace's Pov

Our classroom is like a place of noisy people. After our second teacher, they create a loud and usual. I just rolled my eyes when Amber annoyed me, she's been teasing me for a while now, if I didn't have a plan I will kick her from far from me.

She was fcking annoying woman!

If Bella were in my beside maybe I can be clingy to her and not to Amber fucking annoying. Why the hell Amber should seat beside me? She's fucking ignorant for me.

Can you shut the fuck up? I can't fucking focus,” I annoyed said to her.

Anong "I can't focus"? You're focusing on her! Can you focus on me? I think she's thinking us that we are in!

If she were not a woman I'd not hesitate to punch her face, but damn! She's a woman and that can cause of turn-off for Bella. I would not allow that to happen.

Yesterday, I can't text Bella, because I don't have a load besides my mom's confiscated my cellphone because I didn't help with my brother's assignment. My moms went back yesterday, she said she was bored in Korea so she went here back for us and for taking care of my brothers too.

She was saying yesterday about Bella, and she said "Stay away from her" I asked her "Why" she just replied "You need to stay away from her and don't ask anymore, she will in danger. If you don't like her to be in danger. Please, stay away from her, if you want her to be your girlfriend. Change another woman just not her." She thinks it is easy to find another woman like Bella. If she knows that Bella is not my like, because Bella is the love of my life.

If I'm not mistaken... Bella is the daughter of an outside father. I don't know but I don't care because I love her, I love my plan too and I hate when she's with a random man like Trevor, talking with him.

Kung ang Lazer ay nakakasunog puwes kumapit kana kapag ikaw bumulagta sa mga matalim na tingin ng isang Zamireol!” I rolled my eyes.

Bakit? Hoy, Kevin! Sino pinaparinggan mo?” Roger asked him.

Don't talk to me, bro! Matic ang aking mata!” he was a good observation pag dating sa ganito.

Matic mo puwet ko,

I don't know how come they become my relatives and friends.

Roger, lipad ka nga,” I creased my forehead.

Gagu, bakit ako lilipad? May pakpak ba ako?” Roger asked Kevin and he shooked his head.

I have an idea.

What's things can fly?” I asked them and they were silent except for the two people who are talking to each other. Wow busy. I took the notebook from Adrian.

May bagay ba na lumilipad?”  tanong ni Kevin.

Alam ko na! Pakpak na laruan!” sagot ni Aldrin at kinutungan siya ni Xander.

Lahat nang kaklase namin nakatingin talaga sa amin maliban talaga sa dalawa.

Bugok!

Eraser?” patanong ni Phoenix and I smile.

Puwede, more things pa,” saad ko.

Paano nakakalipad iyon?” Kevin's asked.

Iyong teacher binabato sa studyante,” Phoenix answered him.

Puwede walis?

I shooked my head.

Upuan?