Chapter 54

Trevor POV

Time flies so fast, we are now decorating the campus also the gymnasium. I was annoyed because of Amber, she's so damn noisy, she keeps asking herself and complaining that makes my ears hurt, "Why do I need to do this?! Damn that secretary!" Didn't she know that the secretary are just following what Dean ordered from the secretary? She's just by my side, we are decorating while Renz is there with the woman name Danica. I think something is fishy, I'm not a guy for nothing I can feel that.

Why–

Can you shut up? You're so annoying! If you can't shut up
please, go out here and complain there not here! You're so annoying, you're so noisy like no more tomorrow, can you shut up, right? You keep complaining here that makes my ears hurt.” After I said that to her I continued decorating the gymnasium, I do not agree to do this but for my position, I'll do it.

Ow, sorry? My mistake! It's just heavy to do this–” I cut her words.

Then, don't do it! It's hard to let go of this work? If you don't want to do this then go out here,” I annoyed said.

Ang init nang ulo,” she commented and continued decorating.

I didn't talk to her again, I went away from her, I don't want her at my side, she was so damn annoying. After decorating the others, I went outside and bumped into someone.

The fuck! Hindi ka ba tumitingin sa dinadaanan mo? Buwisit!” he annoyed said but I just passed them away, I was to continue to walk when he suddenly grabbed my arms. “Seriously? Aren’t you going to apologize?” I look at him bored.

What he's saying? Apologize for what?

What? Apologize? For what?” I asked.

He smirks. “Common, don't play dumb guy, just apologize to me. After you bumped into me you'll not say apologize? What a stupid.

Apologize,” I said without sincerity.

It's hard to say sorry with sincerity?” he frowned and said.

You didn't say,” I exhausted said.

He let go of my arms and they went the inside gymnasium with annoyed faces. Who they are? They are jerks, they are war freaks oh, damn not now. I'm exhausted now.

I was about to walk when I saw an I.D. picture on the floor and I picked it up.

Hitaru Sebastian Algory,” algo? Sounds algorithm of mathematics, hard to answer but it was easy for me. I saw the picture of him, he is the one who I got bumped into earlier and he is a jerk, he looks like a plastic gang member in his picture. Why didn't he ask me how to be handsome? Oh, how pitiful you are Hitaru.

I take his I.D. and put it in my pocket. I will not back your i.d after what you did, it's not my fault either to bump into you. You are just jerks like him.

I went to the building back and I know he was there.

Why do you need to take her from me?” he asked while looking at the blue sky.

I sat on the blocks before answering him, “because it was needed.

Not a valid reason,” he replied and looked at me. “Why her? Can you just let go of her and let her be to be mine? I'm not tired to chase her, I'm just starting to love her.

But, you're in love with her sister, aren't you?” I asked him what make him stop.

You can't be fooled by me, Keireus. You are just starting and I was finishing my task.