Thank You.

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you. Thank you to my little world of readers who still add this book to their reading lists, feel interested by my story, or might even stay up reading. I appreciate it. This is the most popular book I've ever written, and had I kept writing and going I'm sure there would be even more of you.

I have decided to discontinue this series. I have not provided an update in two whole years. And it's like, why care now? I didn't want to be one of those authors who just disappeared and left the story hanging; Technically, I am. However, I felt it was my place to say something.

So, here I am. Saying something.

In all honesty, I'm not a larry anymore. I've grown out of it and now I just like Harry and his music only. I'm no longer invested in their private life or their relationships, just what they produce to the world. It feels wrong to continue fantasizing about a couple that clearly doesn't exist... so I don't. It was funny years ago, and now it's just weird lol.

That, and, I'm not as invested in sharing these type of stories with the world. I want to share true feelings, my own feelings and stories. They will always be fun to read on the opposite side, but it's not the field for me.

I hope you loved this little story. It stemmed out of a small excerpt I wrote that developed into a whole plot-line. I did my best to make it suitable and fitting, so I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Even if no one reads this, or everyone does, please know I thank you and that I am forever grateful for you interest and contribution to my little story.

All the love.