L

Another day. 

No matter what happened, tomorrow was always another day. Despite the number of times Louis had fucked up, there was always another day. Comunity service was a pain. He didn't do anything wrong. The assholes who had him do this in the first place were idiots, and that was the only explanation. He claimed that he was framed, and had nothing to do with it. However, it's not easy for someone to believe you when attempted murder is on your record. 

He never tried to murder anyone. Again, he was framed. 

But the police didn't care, the court didn't care, and neither did the librarian. The only thing they cared about was the fact he would be a slave to this library for the next year. Louis sighed, scanning the last book and placing it on the cart. He wheeled it over to the correct section, putting it away and moving to the next one. For him, every day went like this. 

"C'mon Harry," He heard a voice say. Louis turned around to see a blonde haired girl pulling on a boy's arm. His eyes were a bright green but looked so confused. He limped when he walked, nor could he walk in a straight line. Louis couldn't keep himself from saying it, he looked like a complete idiot. 

"N-No, Gemma. H-Harry wants..t-to go with you..." Harry said slowly, his eyes darting between the entrance and Gemma. 

"No, Mum says you have to stay here for a little while, just to help with your grades." She explains but the stubborn boy shakes his head. Louis walks over the couple, his eyes meeting Harry's. He gives them the same fake smile, eyeing them carefully. 

"Is there a problem with you are your boyfriend ma'am?" Louis smirked, causing Gemma to roll her eyes. 

"This is my brother, Harry." She says turning to the boy with messy curls. "See, Harry, a friend. Now, talk with him and I'll pick you up okay," Gemma says, leaving before Harry could protest. Harry frowned, turning the guy in front of him. Louis smiled at him but he just stared down at the tiled carpet. 

"H-Hi, name....name is Harry. C-Can I h-help in library for gr-grades," Harry blinks, looking up at Louis. 

"Sure, mate, but be careful, Mrs.Bonner is a pain in the ass," Louis smirks, causing Harry to scoff at his profanity. 

"G-Gosh, n-no profanity p-please," Harry says and Louis laughs. 

"Nice try mate," Louis says, patting him on the back. Harry jumps at the contact, he never liked touching. 

"No...no like touching please," Harry says, Louis, rolling his eyes in response. 

"Calm down, I don't have cooties," Louis mocked, making Harry groan. Harry shook his head, deciding to talk to the rude boy instead. 

"W-What name?" Harry asks, running a hand through hs curls. 

"L-Louis," He mocks with a small laugh. 

"What....does L-Loueee do in...library?" He says, trying to pronounce his name. 

"Loueee does community service," He smiles, poking Harry on the arm. Louis had to admit, he liked Harry. 

"Loueee d-did bad thing?" Harry asks, raising his eyebrows with a small smirk. 

"Not exactly mate," Louis shakes his head. 

"N-Name Harry...not mate..g-gosh," Harry says, confused why Louis kept calling him mate. 

"I know. Mate is just another name for a friend," Louis pokes his arm; he flinches. 

"Um, w-what do I do first?" Harry asks, becoming annoyed. Louis was...ugh. 

"Here, take this cart and put away the books on the shelf by genre." He says, handing Harry the cart full of books. Harry nods, walking over the first shelf and carefully putting everything away by order. 

Louis liked teasing Harry. It was funny to see his rabbit-like reactions. He watched over carefully for the next hour, drawn to his simple yet slow movements. How he would draw his eyebrows together in confusion, or blink whenever he was overthinking. Wait...why is he even noticing these things? 

Louis shakes his head, continuing his work for the next hour. He looks over to see Gemma, looking around the place for Harry. She looks up to see Louis and quickly walks over to him. 

"Hey, where's Harry?" She asks in a rush. 

"He should be in the break room..." Louis says, guiding her to the room. She walks over to see Harry sitting on the small couch, staring out the rainy window, playing with the small rainbow bracelet in his hands. He looks up at them, his eyes meeting Louis' blue ones. 

"Let's go, Harry," Gemma says and he slowly nods. He stands up, following Gemma to the exit. Louis watches them, wondering if he would see the strange boy again. 

**

Sorry for the extremely short chapter I will try to write a bit more in the next one. Please vote and comment! Thank you.