T

Harry stared, his jaw dropped in shock. Louis watched with confused eyes as the girl stood in their door way. She wrapped her arms around Harry's neck who pushed them off after a quick second.

"W-What are you...d-doing heree?" Harry asked, the girl opened her mouth to say something but no words came out. "Y-You hurt me..."

"Harry, I'm sorry. I keep telling you that I'm sorry but I need your help." She asked, playing with her fingers nervously. "I need a place to stay for a while..."

Louis stood up, walking over to Harry and stood at his side. He eyed the girl, giving her a small, fake smile.

"What's your name, love?" Louis asked. The girl glanced between the two boys and spoke up.

"I'm Jamie," She smiled, holding her hand out but Louis denied it.

"Harry, care to explain?" Louis grinned while Harry let out a gulp.

"S'She's m-my ex." Harry scratched his neck and Louis nodded.

"Nice to meet you then," Louis said half-heartedly.

"Jay, w-what's the pr-problem?"

"My uh....fiancé was being abusive. I tried to go to my mom but she never approved of Jace so she wouldn't let me. You were the only person I thought of." She explains, fidgeting with her hands. Harry nods his head while Louis just stares at her.

"I just need to stay somewhere until he's calmed down. I wanted to go to a place where he couldn't find me..."

"I-It's fine..." Harry smiled. Louis nodded, pulling Harry aside to have a little "chat".

"Harry, are you sure love?" Louis asked and Harry just nodded.

"Sh-She's harmless," Harry rolled his eyes, walking back over to Jamie while Louis just stood there.

"Come," Harry smiled, walking over to the living room while she followed behind. Louis soon followed after them, taking a seat next to Harry. She sat down a bit uncomfortably, shifting around in her seat. She gazed at the scenery and then directed her eyes towards the striped rug below to coffee table in the center of the carpeted floor.

"So how long do you think you're going to stay?" Louis asked, Harry elbowing him for sounding a bit harsh with his tone.

"I'll be gone before sundown, just to give it some time." She smiled awkwardly, looking over at Harry. Memories flooded her mind from all those beautiful times they had, making her wonder if he remembered them at all.
The silence was interrupted from the sound of Louis' phone ringing, causing him to step outside while he answered it. Harry stayed silent on the couch and tried to avoid any awkward conversation.

"Harry?" She spoke quietly, looking up at him. He lifted his head to her attention with a plain expression.

"I'm sorry." She whispered; Harry shook his head.

"No, you're not."

"How many times do I have to say it for you to believe me?" She asked with a pout.

"I w-would've but....but y-you kept doing it." Harry frowned, looking away from her. She stood up, sitting down next to him.

"But I made up for that didn't I...." She whispered, her fingers caressing his chin and tilting his head up softly. Harry nodded, staying quiet the whole time. She had leaned in, pressing her lips to his for a quick second. Harry leaned in for a bit but quickly pushed her away.
He felt shocked and guilty. As if he had cheated on Louis. Harry stood up, walking over to the guest bathroom to splash some hot water on his mouth. He wiped the of the light pink gloss that transferred onto his lips, rinsing out the taste with some mouthwash. It could have been worse, but he just felt...disgusted. He heard the door close, a sound of light footsteps afterwards.

Where's Harry?" Louis asked the girl, glancing around for the curly haired boy. Harry came out the bathroom with a small smile, pressing a small kiss to Louis' stubble.

"I think it's about time I should be going," Jamie whispered, saying her goodbyes as she left. Louis noticed the guilty look on Harry's face, causing him to be concerned.

"Babe? What's wrong love?"

N-N-Nothing..." Harry simply shrugged, deciding to hold it off for now.

Louis nodded, but only time could tell.

__________

Let me know if you enjoyed this chapter loves. Please vote/comment to leave feedback and...yeah. So that's it. Have a wonderful day/night! Ilysm!

Until we meet again...