F

|1 year later|

Harry sat on his floor, the red color deepening everyday. Niall would come in every Wednesday and Friday. Today. Today was Friday.

He would bring him food and tell him to shower. He would bring in some food and extra litter for Maddie as well. Harry forgot about Maddie. He didn't want Maddie.

He still sat there on the floor, his hair grown past his ears. He didn't care, though. He waited for the blue eyed boy to come back.

A Christmas tree sat in the corner of his living room, lighting up he interior with various shades of green, red, and yellow. Niall said he would be here at midnight. Harry glanced at his phone, approximately 29 minutes and 44 seconds.

A small tapping sound came from his sink, he didn't mind. He stared at the door, he stared, and starred, and stared.

He grabbed the small box cutting knife and pressed it against his skin, leaving a red line in its trail. He watched as it sliced right through the heart, the one identical to the boys.

"You pr-promised me." He whispered to himself, watching a red color seep from his arm down onto the floor.

Harry checked the time again, seeing the date. It was the 23rd. It was December. Approximately 15 minutes and 12 seconds until Niall came. Until Louis' birthday.

Harry stood up, walking over to the kitchen. He bent down and opened up the cabinet of cleaning supplies that Louis never touched, pulling out a wrapped gift with a bow that said Louis with a smiley face on the tag.

He sat back down in his spot, placing the gift in front of him. He smiled, looking up as if Louis sat north of the gift.

"L-Look Louis," Harry smiled, a tear escaping his eye. "I wr-wr-wrapped it..mm-myself,"

A small singing noise sounded from his phone, a little reminder in his Notification Center.

Happy birthday Louis!!!

Harry shook his head, cutting another line through the heart. He promised.

The door clicked open, Niall walking in with a glass pan with tin foil layer across the top. He quickly set it on the counter and rushed over to  Harry, grabbing the knife and flung it behind him.

"What the hell, Harry?" He said, looking at his friend who stared down at the birthday present in front of him.

"He promised," Harry cried, picking up the gift and throwing it at the door. Just then it opened with Louis slowly walking in. He had on a black trench coat, a few bags in his hands.

"I did promise," He whispered, picking up his gift. He set the bags aside and sat in front harry. He placed the gift between then and picked up Harry's hand, studying the red marks. "I'm sorry,"

Harry shook his head as Louis pulled him close. Harry cried into his shoulder, his curls tickling Louis' neck.

"You hurt me," Harry mumbled over and over as Louis hugged him tighter.

"I know baby, I know." Louis sniffled, "I've found my way back home."

_____________

That's it *sniffles*

Give me your thoughts on this chapter!! Vote and comment for feedback and ilysm!

Until we meet again....