L

Hello.
A sad chapter for you.
Hope you enjoy.
_______________

*three weeks later*

They had both became more and more used to the title. Ever since the dinner, Louis officially started calling Harry his boyfriend. They spent more time at his apartment, both of them living there together basically—although, Louis wasn't ready to move in just yet.

He was in the kitchen, warming up some of last night's dinner since he was too lazy and couldn't cook. His phone rang in his pocket, he pulled it out to see Anne's caller ID and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Louis, thank god! Where's Harry?!"

Louis frowns, she sounds panicked and very upset. He could he the son in her voice. "Anne, what's wrong?"

"Robin...died,"

"What?" Louis says in disbelief, he knew how much they all adored Robin. He hated to see him gone now.

"I know, I tried to get ahold of Harry but he wasn't answering. He lost his battle with cancer and-"

"Anne slow down. I'm so sorry for what happened with Robin. He was a wonderful persona and doesn't deserve this." Louis says, hearing small sobs in the background. "When's the funeral?"

"In a few weeks, you'll be there right?"

"Wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll tell Harry," Louis says and Anne thanks him.

"I hope he'll be alright, good luck Louis."

"Thank you, love, see you later alright."

"Bye,"

"Bye." Louis hangs up with a small, sad sigh. He didn't know how he was going to break it down to Harry. He looks over at the clock, realizing that he's late to pick up Harry. He rushes down to his car, thinking of ways he could break this down to Harry.

He knew it would affect Harry a lot. He's seen the close relationship he had with Robin and knew it would crush him to hear that his father died. He let out a sigh when he drove up to the school, seeing Harry sketching at something. He looks up and see's, Louis, climbing into the car with a smile.

He frowns, seeing how Louis doesn't look the happiest. "W-What's wrong?" He asks but Louis only sighs.

"Harry," He starts hesitantly," Um, Robin....died."

Harry looks down, not knowing what to say or do. He stays still, staring down at his hands. Louis watches worryingly, hoping that he'd say something, anything.

"Harry?" He says, resting his hand on his shoulder. Harry shrugs it off, continuing to stay silent. Louis puts the car in drive and makes his way back to Anne's house. He takes a couple glances at Harry who is still quiet and still. It was freaking Louis out.

He and Harry climbed out the car and May their way inside. They looked around to see the house quiet and empty. Harry rushed over to Anne's room, finding her sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Mum," He whispers, taking a seat next to her. He engulfs her into a hug, trying to calm her down.

"When's the funeral?" He asks and Anne frowns.

"Just a few weeks," She says quietly and Harry nods.

"Everything will be okay," Harry whispers, "I promise,"

____

It was heartbreaking. It hurt Louis to see Harry grieving so badly. He knew what Harry felt, he had lost his mother not too long ago. He couldn't imagine what it would be like to feel that kind of pain again. He didn't take it easy when the new was given to him either.  Now all he could do was be here for Harry and the rest of them. That's all he could do.

They've been spending more time at Anne's lately, trying to comfort her. She's been a mess after what happened to Robin. Louis didn't mind, it was the last he could do.

The funeral was only a week away, Harry was so nervous to go. He didn't want to see his stepfather go six feet under. He didn't want to see the tears streaming down his mother's face. The sad feeling weighing down in his stomach, he couldn't imagine it.

Louis sat next to Harry, handing him a mug filled with warm hot chocolate. He smiled at him, trying to tell him that it was going to be okay. Harry only frowned in response.

"Baby, listen to me please," Louis whispered, cupping Harry's face in his hands, "I know how you feel and it's going to hurt worse. But I can only be here for you and help you through this feeling, and I always will." Louis smiles, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips.

He wanted to say, Louis dreamt saying it. He wanted the three little words to finally leave his lips, but he decided to wait. He didn't want to put any more baggage on Harry. He sat there running his fingers through his long curls, just saying it over and over in his mind.

He looked down, seeing Harry asleep against his chest. He chuckled, pressing a kiss to his forehead and whispered very quietly, "I love you, Harry,"

__________________

And it ends there. I know, Robin died last month but I wanted to do a chapter dedicated to him. It's a bit late but the thought that counts. I'll continue this with the next chapter and then some drama 😈😈😈😈😈😈. I hope you enjoyed this chapter don't forget to vote and comment cause I would love your feedback. Also, please leave any questions you have in the comments. I would love to hear them and see what you think. Goodbye Lovelies!

Until we meet again.....