H

Note: It's nice to know you all are still reading. I love you and this fandom. Thank you. After a few long  years, I hope you enjoy this :)) . I have the will to write again, and with the times we're in I'm glad I now have the time and passion to write again for you all. Please enjoy, all the love. Be safe, xx.

    Louis got up frantically, carefully pushing Harry off of him. He made his way in front of Zayn and Stan before they could come any closer towards Harry. They stood there, staring each other down with their breaths low and steady.

    "L-Lou...eee?" Harry whispered carefully, "W-What's .... what's going on?"

    Stan and Zayn diverted their attention towards Harry, taking a sharp glance at him before turning back towards Louis.

    Shakily, he said, "Harry, go back into my room for me, please."

    "But, Louis-"

     "Just go!" Louis yelled. Harry stepped back, taken by the harsh tone in Louis' voice. He remained quiet, backing away from the current scene and disappearing into the shadows of the hallway.

     "That's a cute little boy you you got there," Stan chuckled. He pulled a cigarette out of his pocket and held it between his lips. Louis watched in disgust as he lit it and took a puff, blowing the smoke towards his face.

     "Don't do that in here, Mate." Louis spoke up, knowing how much it irritates Harry. Since they're last few incidents that's all he could think about, was Harry. If it wasn't him, then who was it?

     "Fuck off, Bastard." Stan spat.

     "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?" Louis' voice rose with anger as he stomped towards Stan. Zayn laughed, nudging him back to where he was.

     "Look, Louis," Zayn spoke, "We don't want much trouble. We just need your help with something and then we'll leave you alone."

     "Last time I helped you both with something, I was under house arrest."

     "Then don't fuck it up," Stan muttered.

      "Fuck it up?" Louis' voice rose. He spoke through his gritted teeth, "You framed me. You let me take the fall for something I wasn't a part of. And you're lucky as hell that you didn't get caught." Louis stepped up in front of Zayn, leaving minimal space between them. He started fiercely into his eyes, while Zayn only kept his head up, fearless.

       "Damn right, we are." Zayn whispered, pushing Louis away from him. He adjusted the collar of his leather jacket and looked up at Louis.

    "We're on the way to a robbery,"

    "A robbery? Have you lost your bloody mind, Zayn?" Louis exaggerated.

    "Shut the fuck up, and let me finish." Zayn rolled his eyes at Louis.

      "It's this gang. You may know them, used to hang on 5th all the time." Zayn whispered, "They stole from our boss. He ordered us to get them back. Only problem is, even if there's so little of them, they're dangerous."

    "Straight thugs," Stan spat out, tapping his cigarette on the wall and letting the ash fall to the floor.

   "Watch your mouth, Mate."

    "Anyways," Zayn said, "While you and Stan search, I'll hold them at gunpoint. If any of them tries to make a move, we'll shoot them down. Simple."