H

"Harry-" 

The brown haired girl moaned out his name, a low groan escaping his throat. Despite his diagnosis, he knew a lot. Her brown eyes darkened with lust as she let out a whimper from the pleasurable feeling. 

Harry thrust into her, her hands clutching his bare back. How the fuck did he end up here was the question. This was supposed to be Louis, the whole time it should've been Louis. 

|A few hours prior|

She came again, and Louis wasn't there...

The girl came again. wrapped in tears with a bruise covering her cheek and stomach. Of course, Harry was there. She had to admit, she still had a little bit of love for him. Yes, she hurt him for someone else but she didn't expect him to be over her yet. 

"I-I'm sorry, Jamie." Harry sympathized, looking up at her. She leaned her head on his shoulder, resting it there for a silent moment. Harry was a bit uncomfortable but for some reason he didn't say anything. 

"Harry." She whispered, climbing onto his lap. Harry shifted but Jamie held him into place. She began to straddle him, placing a kiss on his jawline. 

"You remember don't you?" She whispered seductively into his ear. The coldness of her detailed nose ring brushed his cheek, leaving a small sting of mischief. Harry nodded, flashbacks from that night invading his thoughts. They were each other's very first. It was a awkward start, but set them off into a bridge of ecstasy. 

She pressed her lips to his, their layers of clothing disappearing one after another. She moaned out his name once he finally entered her, craving the touch that lingered on her skin for so long. The way his gentle fingers touched her chocolaty skin couldn't compare to his calloused, rough ones. 

It wasn't love, it couldn't be. 

They kept on until they came to each other's release, Harry thanking God they had done this in the guest room. They cleaned up everything right after and rid their tracks. Harry got rid of his used condom and washed off in the shower. Worry and regret filled his every fiber once she was gone. 

He cheated on Louis.

The words repeated in his mind, causing him to mentally breakdown. He sat there the rest of the day, drowning in his every sin. Louis came home late at night, seeing how Harry was already asleep. He noticed the small bruise just below his collar bone, questioning where it came from. He decided to not give it much thought and went to sleep, both of them drowning in stress. 

_________

"What're you gonna tell him?" Niall asked, his voice flowing through the receiver. Harry looked over at Louis who was still asleep, letting out a small sigh. 

"I-I....I don't know." 

"Why'd you even do it, Harry? After the way she hurt you you're back with her. It doesn't make any goddamn sense." Niall huffed angrily. 

"Niall please-" 

"No Harry! You fucking deserve it! Honestly what was going through your mind? You know what. don't even tell me. I'm done with this." 

Harry opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by the sound of the call ending. He set down his phone, watching as Louis groaned awake. 

"Morning Harry," He smiled. He studied his expression and frowned. "What's wrong?" 

Harry took a deep breath, turning to the boy he loved. 

"Louis," 

And it was his love that caused the tragic fall of what came next. 

____________

And that's it!!!! I know it was short but the next one will be longer. 

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote/comment to leave feedback and what do you think will happen next??? Ilysm! 

Until we meet again.....