I

A flag, one of my favorites actually. Just in case you were wondering, the flag represents Harry's sexuality in this story. Enjoy!
_______________

The days passed by nicely, and gave grace. The sun shined down on the world, lighting up the eyes of cheerful children and the soft color of the elders. At this point, Harry and Louis did everything together by this point. From working in the library to getting milkshakes together every Sunday.

Today, Louis was out getting groceries for him and Harry while he was away at school. He put the bags into his trunk, and climbed into his car. He pulled out of the parking lot, driving on his way home. While listening to one of his favorites, Just hold on, his phone vibrated in his pocket. He looked down to see a text message from Harry.

He continued driving home, walking into the apartment with his hands filled with bags. He dropped them off in the kitchen, making a note to put them up later. He pulled his phone out of his back pocket and read through Harry's message.

From Harry 🤓:
Hello Louis

To Harry:
Hello

From Harry 🤓:
Did you get that e groceries?

To Harry:
Yeah, when am I picking you up?

From Harry 🤓:
Half an hour. Also, I want to ask you something.

To Harry:
What is it?

From Harry 🤓:
I was going to have dinner with my family tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?

To Harry:
Of course bug, what time?

From Harry 🤓:
She said early so at least 7:30

To Harry:
Okay.

From Harry 🤓:
:))))))))

________

Louis smiled, tucking his phone into his back pocket. He was a bit nervous to be meeti Harry's family. They had only been together for about a month now. The sooner the better.

He quickly put up the groceries and went to pick up Harry. He smiled when he saw the goofy boy sitting on the bench, talking to a girl. He looked a bit uncomfortable from Louis' point of view.

He pulled out his phone, sending a quick text to Harry. He watched as he pulled out his phone, reading over the message and looked up at Louis. He smiled, looking over at the girl and saying something. She looked oppressed by his words but Harry only shrugged and climbed into Louis' car.

"Who was that?" Louis asked once he was fully in the car. Harry shrugged.

"J-Just some...girl," He mumbled, staring down at his fingers.

Louis laughed, "You're so gay styles,"

They continued on with their conversation as Louis drove, talking about meeting Harry's parents. Louis was a bit nervous, he didn't have the best background nor was he the one to meet parents.

"L-Loueee...okay?" Harry asked as they were getting ready in the apartment. He noticed how Louis looked nervous. Louis quietly shakes his head in response, Harry coming up to him and placing a light kiss on his lips. "D-Don't w-worry," Louis smiles, connecting their lips together in a long, meaningful kiss. They pulled away, a bright grin on Harry's face.