S

Can we discuss how cute he looks in this picture?
____________________

Truly, the best mistake Louis ever made.

Harry's lips were extremely soft, and fit perfectly with Louis. His plush lips moved magically with Louis' making him smile into the kiss. As much as Louis wanted to continue, he had to pull away.

Louis separated his mouth from Harry's, staring into his now dark, green eyes. He looked somewhat shocked yet satisfied with whatever just happened. He stared at Louis in disbelief, wondering what the hell was happening. He inhaled, staring into the deep oceans of Louis' eyes.

"L-Louis," He whispered, their faces only inches apart. He didn't know what to say after that, making an awkward silence. That's when Louis began to panic.

"I-I'm sorry, um...I'll just go home now..."He rushed, rising to his feet. His expression becomes confused as well surprised when Harry grabs his wrist, keeping Louis from leaving.

"N-No," He said quietly, pulling on Louis' arm. Louis sits down in front of Harry wondering what in the world he was doing.

"Harry, no." Louis says but Harry shakes his head. Without warning, he presses his lips back to Louis', missing the soft feeling. His lips tasted sweet, as if it was the one thing that was missing. Louis cupped Harry's cheeks, deepening the kiss just a little. The tips of his fingers tangled into Harry's long curls, tugging at them slightly.

In that moment, Louis was falling for Harry even more. Even thought they had just met, Louis couldn't hide the butterflies in his stomach. The sensation filling his dark blue eyes. Their lips separated. Louis' warm breath fanning over Harry's cheek.

Harry, however, was a bit scared. He hasn't been intimate in a few years, but he wasn't a stranger to these feelings. If anything, he waited so long to feel this kind of satisfaction. Relationships wasn't something he cared about. He mostly cared about finishing school and staying with his mum and stepdad. He knew that at one point he would have to find someone, he just didn't know when.

They stared at each other in silence, barely any space between them. The sky was dark, now filled with twinkling stars and a bright full moon. The apartment was quiet, small creaks here and there. They just sat there, staring at each other. Not saying a single word. The only sound was their steady breathing and occasionally Louis' heartbeat.

Louis looked at the time, muttering under his breath. Harry looked up at him in confusion, wondering what he was going on about. "Sorry mate," Louis apologized, giving Harry a small smile. "I'll see you tomorrow at the library yeah?"

Harry nodded, handing Louis his leather jacket. Louis gave him a small kiss on the forehead, bringing him into a hug after. Harry waved Louis goodbye as he left, leaving him alone in his quiet apartment. He was but glad things didn't become awkward after what happened.

Harry walked over to his bedroom, climbing under the comfy, white duvet. He pulled the covers to his chest with a small sigh. He stared up at the ceiling fan, thinking carefully. The sweet taste of Louis' lips, his soft touch, it only made him fall for Louis even more. He could only imagine what'd it would be like from now on.

____

Harry woke up to the sun shining brightly through his shaded window. He sat up with a small grown, rubbing his tired eyes. He trudged over to the bathroom, continuing on with his morning routine. He grabbed his glasses from the counter, deciding not to wear his contacts. The specs rested on his nose, bringing out the bright green color of his eyes.