A

"Come on Harry!" Louis said, but Harry only groaned. He was playing around with the medium sized Tammy Louis had gotten him. To be honest, that's all he did. To the point where Louis started to regret getting him the cat in the first place, but Harry was happy, and that's all he cared about.

"No," Harry sighed, setting the cat down on the floor as he stood from the couch.

"Please? We haven't gone out in forever. How about we just go out and eat for dinner? Please Harry," Louis begged, Harry sighed with a nod.

"Yes!" He cheered, wrapping his arms around Harry. They became a silent for a second, losing one another in each other's eyes. Louis crashed their lips together, cupping his face in his hands.

They kissed for a moment, pulling away breathless. "Harry," Louis whispered, his forehead pressed against his. He pulled away, giving Harry a smile smile. "Um, we should get going, yeah?" He suggested, Harry groaning in response.

He said goodbye to their cat, walking out after a 20 minute goodbye. Louis was extremely excited. He had waited go out with Harry for a while now. They walked out to his car, climbing in. Music played in the background, Louis bopping along to it while Harry just stared out the window.

They parked in front of this restaurant, Louis climbing out excitedly. Harry rolled his eyes, he really didn't want to be out right now. They walk into the restaurant, the hostess greeting them at the front.

She gave Louis a small wink, only for him to roll his eyes. Harry silently laughed at her oppressed expression. She walked them over to their table and they sat down, Louis giving him a small smile.

"Why aren't you smiling?" Louis frowned, seeing Harry's tired expression.

"W-Want to...to stay h-home," He says and Louis nods.

"I'm sorry, Harry. We never go out and I thought we could do it today." Louis smiled, causing Harry to return the same cheesy grin.

The waiter came up, his hair styled into a quiff. His eyes were a beautiful brown, the color of mocha. He had stubble along his cheeks, complimenting his nicely chiseled jaw. Harry gave the him a small smile, while Louis just glared at him angrily.

His jaw dropped when he saw Louis, immediately regretting taking over this table for one of his co-workers. He smiled back, pulling out his notepad.

"Hello, um...what would you like to drink," He says and Harry orders a coke while Louis asks for a sprite. Harry stares, sensing the strong tension between the two. He looks down, avoiding eye contact with either of them.

"L-Loueee," Harry says quietly, seeing the deep glare on Louis' face. "Who...was th-that?"

"Um, that was zayn, long story. How about we just enjoy the rest of this afternoon and I'll tell you later," Louis smiles, not wanting to ruin this time. He had waited so long for this and didn't want his anger to get in the way.

This time, a different waiter came, taking their orders. Harry got a salad, while Louis simply got a burger with waffle fries. Their meals came shortly after, Harry telling stupid jokes the whole time.

"Why did t-the baboon the...giraffe, 'w-why the l-long face?'" Harry giggled, Louis only shook his head. Preparing for some dumb answer in response. "Because...he thought his neck w-was his face," Harry chucked, Louis laughing silently. His jokes were terrible, but he couldn't help but laugh.

"Hold up, I have to go use the loo really quickly," Louis said, getting up from his seat. Harry pulled out his phone, distracting himself while playing candy crush on Louis' phone.

"Louis," Zayn says, stopping him in his tracks. Louis rolled his eyes, having nothing to say to him at all.

"What?" He spat, balling his hand into fists.

"Listen, no one meant for any of this to happen," Zayn started, but Louis only rolled his eyes,

"Well it did happen, and you left me to pick up after you sick fucks." Louis scoffed. Zayn shook his head.

"Listen, we didn't mean for you to get caught up in any of this. It was Stan and Elenor's  fault,"

"Shut the fuck up." Louis said. Zayn knew how he felt about Eleanor. He knew.

"She's been wondering what happened to you," Zayn said coldly, "We all were. You just disappeared."

"You seriously think I would come back after all the shit you've done?" Louis laughs stepping away from Zayn.

"Here," Zayn says, handing him a folded piece of paper. "She wants to talk to you," Zayn smiled, disappearing behind a large black door. Louis stuffed the paper back into his pocket, making his way back to Harry.

He smiled, seeing him frustrated as he stared down at the phone screen. He threw a fry into his mouth, thinking over Zayn's words. She wants to talk to you... Talk about what? Talk about how she was a slut and a liar?

"You okay?" Harry asked, seeing that Louis was crumbling a salt packet into his hands. He snapped out of his thoughts, dropping the packet and rubbed his hands together.

"I think we should head back now," He mumbled, staring down at his hands. He quickly payed and walked out with Harry, getting into the car.

The drive home was silent, Harry going to bed once they made it to the apartment. Louis grabbed his jacket, slipping on his vans and grabbing his car keys. He got in his car, stopping at his apartment to pick up a few things. He pulled up in front of a empty street, seeing familiar faces lined up on a brick wall.

He got out the car, silent murmurs erupting around him. A boy with dark, brown hair stood up, taking a cigarette from between his lips.

"Nice to see you again, Louis," He smirked, Louis only nodding.

"Stan," He said, distancing himself from him.

"I thought you would never come back," Stan smirked, crushing the cigarette under his shoe. Louis grimaced, the smell of alcohol and smoke surrounding him.

He sighed, "Neither did I,"

______________

And it ends there. The next chapter will be a flashback from Louis and a little bit of his past. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please let me know what do you think happened with Louis. Vote and comment! Thank you, ilysm!!

Until we meet again....