W

Louis sat in his car, holding his phone tightly in his hands. Her number was dialed as his thumb moved over the green call button. He was hesitant on whether to answer or not, hoping that it wasn't too bad. 

He inhaled, tapping the button and pressed the phone to his ear. He took slow breaths trying to calm his increasing heartbeat. It rung a few times and he took a sharp breath as a female voice flowed through the speaker. 

"Louis?" She said softly, her voice cracking. 

"Brianna," Louis sighed, rubbing his tired eyes. 

"Who's that?" A voice said in the background, one that Louis recognized, Elounor. 

"Um...how are you?" She asked, a shuffling sound coming from her. 

"I'm doing well," Louis simply answered. 

"That's good uh, you've been gone for quite some time now..." 

"Yeah, community service puts a lot of free time on my hands," Louis said sarcastically as he rolled his eyes. 

"Listen, Lou we're all-"

"Don't call me that," He said sternly, Brianna cleared her throat. 

"Louis, we're are really sorry about what happened..."

"No, you're not."

"Yes, we are,"

"No, Brianna, you're not sorry so stop trying to act like you are. There's nothing you can do about now so you might as well just drop it." Louis huffed. Silence hung between them. 

"So, it's been about 12 months," Brianna smiled, Louis just rolled his eyes. 

"Yeah, it has," 

"I have a surprise for you...." Brianna giggled, louis sighed. 

"Cut the shit Brianna, now what's so important about you that somehow involves me?"

"Come by my flat tomorrow and you'll find out," 

"Brainna-" Louis was cut off by the sound of a dial tone. She had hung up. His phone vibrated, a text from Brianna showed up on his screen containing her address. 

She was serious, Louis thought, staring down at the text message. He sighed, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. He pressed the small tube to his mouth, taking a deep inhale. Seconds later smoke filled the car, creating the same stinging scent. Louis took another drag, knowing that Harry was going to get mad at him. He threw it out the window, burying his face in his hands. 

He was stuck. Everything was slowly becoming more and more complicated. He didn't know what he was pulling pulled into nor was he at all prepared. He sighed, the only way to find out was to go. 

Louis climbed out the car, walking back to Harry's apartment. He sighed as he walked in and went straight to the kitchen. He grabbed a glass cup from the cabinet, turning on the tap and filling it with cold water. He pressed the glass to his cracked lips as the water soothed his dry itchy throat. 

He set the cup on the counter, changing into some fresh clothes. He threw the dirty ones in the hamper, walking over to the bedroom to find Harry curled up in bed. Their cat laid at his feet, Harry clutching what looked like Louis' beanie. He looked more stressed and worried than peaceful as usual. Louis sighed, he didn't want to lose him. 

He laid down next to Harry, finding it difficult to sleep. He stared up at the ceiling, his thought ran wild. He was scared. Scared that was going to lose everything. Harry, this, his friends, just...everything. 

"I love you Harry," He whispered, closing his eyes and hoping to sleep. Harry opened his eyes, and almost--almost--said it back. 

****

That morning, Louis sped away after he dropped of Harry. That morning it was different. He didn't get a goodbye nor a small kiss. He was afraid that Harry was going to leave him and that was the last thing he wanted. 

He put Brianna's address into his phone, driving over to her flat. He parked in the front of a small apartment complex, turning off the car with a small sigh. He didn't want to do this, yet even be here, however he felt the need as if he had too. 

Louis took in a sharp breath as he stood in front of her door. He hesitated, quickly knocking. He didn't know what was going to happen or what she had for him, all he knew was that he anted out. 

The door creaked open showing Brianna. Her long, brown and blond hair hung past her shoulders. She had on a white, long sleeved crop top with a pink mini skirt and black high heel boots.  

She smiled, throwing her arms around Louis who quickly pulled away after a few seconds. She covered her frown with a small grin, stepping aside to let Louis in. 

"So uh, this is my-"

"What is this "surprise" you have for me so I can go?" Louis asked, already eager to leave. He couldn't stand this place any longer. 

"Come with me," She smiled, walking towards the small hallway. Louis followed and cleared his throat, walking into what seemed like a nursery. His eyes darted to the large white crib. Brianna smiled, walking over and picking up the small child. 

"Louis, this is Freddie," 

"He's adorable?" Louis said, raising his eyebrow. 

"Louis, the night that you left I found out a few weeks later," Brianna smiled, looking down at the tiny one year old. 

"Found out what?" 

"That I was pregnant," Brianna laughed, Louis only cleared his throat. 

"S-So what are you saying?" He forced out a laugh, staring at Brianna. 

"That you have a son." Brianna grinned, Louis just stared down in disbelief, "you're a father, Louis," 

________

And that, is the end. Yeah, i kinda wanted to include his son in this book because why not? I hope you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment because i would really love your feedback! ilysm!

Until we meet again...