B

|4 weeks later| 

Louis woke up to the sound of his phone ringing on his nightstand. Het let out a groan as the loud noise rung through his ears and picked up the phone. He read the caller ID and his jaw dropped at the name in bold white letters. 

Harry. 

He answered it pressing his phone to his ear. Almost afraid to speak. 

"L-Loueee?" The sound of Harry's deep accent flowing through the small speaker. 

"Harry...." He trailed of with a small sigh, grateful to hear his voice again. It felt like as if he had went years without hearing  it. 

"I'm,,,I'm a-at the doooor." Harry said softly, "I f-forgot mmmy key." 

Louis giggled, rushing out of the comfy mattress and opening up the door to reveal Harry. His hair had grown just a little, and he was dressed in a oversized striped sweater and some black jeans. 

Louis wasted no time crashing their lips together, savoring the taste he had longed for. Over the past few, he had figured out who he was. Letting go of his old reputation and deciding to start a new one. 

They pulled away, their foreheads touching as they smiled at one another. 

"I m-missed you," Harry spoke first, his hand softly touching Louis' cheek. 

"I missed you to Harry, I love you so much," Louis' voice cracked. Harrry didn't say anything, hell, he didn't have to. The tears that streamed down his soft cheeks, the widest grin he'd ever had, and the undying love bursting from his heart had said it all. 

_____

Louis started working for two jobs now. 

He also started going to college with Harry. He called his stepdad, asking for the money he had put away for his college fund. Might as well but it to good use. Even though Harry wanted Louis to move in, he still denied it. Louis wanted to wait at least a month or two before he moved in. 

They were still happy as ever, though. They still went to the grocery store together while Harry made horrid, yet hilarious puns. Everything stayed the same, it just felt better. Although, they both knew there was something they were missing. 

Proposal. 

They had never discussed their thoughts on marriage, their future, not even kids. By  this point they should have...right? Louis thought about when it came to mind whilst he was working in the library. He didn't want to propose to Harry right away. To think they were still being tested on their relationship. For that, you have to be certain. But wasn't he certain? Didn't he want to spend his entire life Harry?

That's when Louis lost it.

He wasn't sure anymore. He didn't know if he was certain or not. He rid of his bogus thoughts and continued working, trying to keep a clear mindset. He knew that it would take time. So he went with that last thought and let out a small breath. 

Harry walked in, a smile on his face as he went up to Louis. He gave him a chaste kiss on the lips, making sure no one was watching so that way they didn't disturb anyone. 

What's the point of not being sure...

If you really already knew?