O

Harry felt bothered. Maybe it was because the way Louis had treated him or the mixed emotions bubbling in his stomach. To be honest, he did feel quite annoyed by Louis actions, nor did he understand all of the boy's sarcasm. However, he still had to go to that library. He hated it having to sit in there with no one to talk to. He was afraid of other people being rude to him. He wasn't dumb, just autistic.

Louis was different. Louis hated the whole world. The world had ruined his life and stabbed him in the back. Love nor happiness existed in the world he lived in. Pain, sorrow, and hatred filled his eyes. He didn't ask to be framed and have his reputation ruined. He didn't ask to be pulled into a world of drugs, endless sex, and gangs. For some reason when he was around Harry, it felt like those things just disappeared.

That day, Louis smiled when he saw the nerdy curly boy in the library. The way he carefully read the spine of the book before placing it. A beanie covered his long curls, bringing out the green hue of his eyes. He watched as Harry limped over to Louis, staring down at his fingers.

"H-Hiii Loueeee," Harry blinked. Louis smiled at him, staring at the innocent boy in front of him.

"Hii Harry. What do you need mate?"

"D-done with..with the cart. Harry needed t-to know if there was...anything else." He says slowly and Louis nods.

"No, how about we just go in the break room?" He suggests and Harry agrees. He follows Louis to the empty room, sitting down in the chair by the window.

"So tell me something about you mate," Louis says, sitting next to Harry.

"L-like art...and music," he says, fidgeting with the loose string on his gray sweater.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" He blurted, staring at Harry who shook his head in response.

"L-Loueee's turn now.." He says, bothered by the question. He didn't like talking about his past with girlfriends. It was a mistake that ruined him.

"Hm, well I like comics and rainbows." He shrugs, staring out the window with Harry. Harry's eyes dart to the tattoos on his arms.

"Loueee h-has tattoos," Harry said, pointing to the designs on Louis' arm.

"Yeah, they're kinda stupid. I might get some more though. Do you have any tattoos mate?" To his surprise, Harry nods. He pulls up his sleeve revealing a few of his tattoos. A rose, a Bible, a ship, etc.

"Hm, I have compass tattoo. It kinda matches your ship one if you think about it," Louis states, pointing out the corresponding tattoos. Harry smiles, happy that he was able to have a normal conversation.

"T-Tattoos hurt...don't like v-very much," Harry says, scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"I like getting tattoos. They remind me of my past and what not." Louis shrugs and runs his fingers over the compass. "Which one is your favorite?"

"The heart," Harry says simply, looking down at his left arm. Louis stared at the realistic heart embedded into his skin.

"What made you get tattoos, mate?" Louis asked, raising his eyebrows.

"H-Harry dr-drank to much at party a-and got random ones," He softly explained. "W-Went to get more s-soon after,"

The small sound of Harry's vibrating phone sounds in his pocket. He pulls it out, seeing his sister's name in bold letters. He answers the call and presses the phone to his ear.

"H-Hi Gem," He stutters, staring down at the carpet. Louis watches as he converses on the phone ith his sister, a smile etched onto his lips. Harry hangs up, looking over at a silent Louis.

"G-Gemma coming t-to pick up Harry..." He says softly, putting his pink phone back into his pocket.

"It's alright, mate, we can talk tomorrow." Louis shrugs and leaves the break room with Harry. Gemma walks up to her younger brother, treating him ever so carefully. Once again, Louis watches them leave as Harry fills his thoughts.

****

"Harry no," Robert sighs as Harry's eyes follow his bright colored shirt. He didn't expect this o happen.

"It's alright hun. Harry, come help make dinner." Anne suggests as Harry follows her into the kitchen. She hands him some vegetables to slice while she prepped the other ingredients. Harry adored his mum, she was always there.

"So, how was the library?" Anne smiled, handing Harry a knife.

"I-It was good." Harry simply shrugged.

"Y'know, Niall said he found someone for you that you might like," Anne said but Harry quickly shook his head.

"N-None of Niall's b-business," Harry said, frustratingly, stopping his movements with the knife.

"Look, Harry, I know tha-"

"N-No more g-girls for Harry..mum," He pleads, eyes mother. Anne nods slowly, turning back to her work. She decided to drop it, not wanting to push Harry any further. She hated that Harry had become more distant as he got older, trying her best not to baby him. No matter how worried she was.

Harry was silent for the rest of the night, ignoring his way out of a conversation. He didn't want to be in a relationship, the last time he had gotten his heart broken. He had seen a future with her, only for it to be tossed down the drain. He couldn't stand being with anyone after that, struggling with his emotions.

But Louis, he was something different. Something that thought he would neve experience.

**

The chapters for this book are going to be kinda short. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'll see if I can update sometime this week. Please vote and comment. Ilysm

Until we meet again...