Chapter 9

Song Playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...
Chapter 9:

December's P.O.V.

"Well, before we leave, I just wanted to tell you that I-"

"Good morning everybody!" I called as I walked down the hallway. I saw Dan glare at me harshly and I retracted into the hallway a bit, scared. "Did I interrupt something?" Phil nodded solemnly and walked away. Well, that was great. I guess they weren't meant to get together yet. I started hitting my forehead with the palm of my head silently, since I knew what he was going to tell Dan. Well December, this is your fault, and now Phil's going to sulk until you apologize to him. Great. I still can't believe he hasn't told Dan. It's ridiculous. I mean, come on, seriously, it's really not that difficult. I probably wouldn't know, though. I've never had the chance to fall in love before.

I went down the hall again, knocking softly on Benny's door. "Benny, time to get up." I said as I walked inside the door frame slowly. Of course, my brother's are the weirdest beings to walk the Earth, and they sleep in the oddest positions. Benny literally looks like a pretzel right now. His head is on the foot of the bed, with one arm under his chin, and the other under his stomach. His legs are twisted towards his head, somehow suspended in the air. Wtf, man, what the hell are you doing? I shook his shoulder gently, not getting a reaction. I flicked his ear then, getting slightly impatient. He groaned at this, starting to sit up and rub his ear with his hand, glaring at me through sleepy eyes.

"What's you do that for?" His tone was gruff, and his golden eyes stared at me angrily. "To wake you up. You were dead asleep." I replied, ruffling his hair. I sighed, remembering Dan and Phil's situation right now. "He still hasn't told him, has he?" Benny asked me curiously. I shook my head slowly, looking at the floor. "It's my fault. I walked in on them the moment Phil was going to say it. I am such an idiot." "Damn straight." I rolled my eyes at this and started to walk out of his room. "Get dressed, we leave today. And you still have to pack." I said, eyeing the empty backpack and clothes strewn all over the floor.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it." He muttered behind me, shutting his door. I walked down the hallway, stopping at Dan's door. Should I? I mean, I'm the only one Dan would talk to. But should I? I should. He needs my help badly. I knocked, and heard a gruff "Come in." from inside. "Hey Danny boy, what're you doing?" I started casually.

"Oh nothing just moping over the fact that I can't muster the courage to tell Phil" Just as I expected. Boy troubles. Benny deals with Phil, and I deal with Dan. They both love eachother, they just feel pressured by the prophecy.

Ah, the prophecy.

When two sides meet
There will come a time when the six will see
The world will change
Or Heaven will fall into Hell

The first two,
Joined and Waiting
Two mixed into one
One who bears the wings of darkness
To forever love

The second,
Two from a place where things don't change
A girl in danger
A boy who is hurt
Destined to bring the Order to pieces

And the last,
Two from a place where magic still lingers
One with the world in his fingers
One with the heart of a dragon
Two will live on