Chapter 2

Song Playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

Chapter 2:

Dan's P.O.V.

Phil was spacing out again. What is up with him? For the fourth time in an hour, Phil lost to me. On Mario Kart. The game he is best at. But now, I'm starting to doubt that.

"Phil! Aren't you supposed to be beating me at this? PHIL! EARTH TO PHIL!" I yelled at my friend, snapping my fingers in his face. His eyes widened and he looked panicked as I drew my hand away from his flustered face.

"What?" He asked me innocently. He had dropped his controller half way through the race, and apparently he hadn't noticed. "What are you thinking so deeply about that you need to drop your controller for?" I asked suspiciously, eying him warily as he pushed his fringe out of his eyes."Oh, nothing." Mmmhmm, right. Bull shivic. He bent over, picking up his controller, and sat back up, chewing on the joystick.

I started the game again, but he was lost in his head again. That dork. "PHIL! Come on man! Let's play!" I said to him, shaking my controller. "Actually, I think I might lie down for awhile." He said back to me, which of course I was expecting, but I was really hoping he wouldn't brush me off again. He walked to the door, my eyes following him, but when he reached it I looked away. "Okay." I said, frowning slightly.

Phil had been going to lie down a lot for quite a few days now, it worries me, I just wish I could help. Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong? I thought miserably.

Definitely.

Then why wasn't he telling me? Does he have feeling for m-

~The thing about Dan is, he used to have a twin. But before he fully developed, his twin and him merged together, creating one baby. Little did doctors and nurses know, Dan's twin still lived, talking in the only way she could. In Dan's head.~

NO DAN NO! Phil is your best friend and flatmate, he doesn't have feelings for you!

Okay, well I hope he tells me soon, I'm really worried about him. I thought, angry with myself and trying to think of way to get rid of my twin sister Teagyn.

A few minutes later I thought I should confront Phil. I'm done being without my best friend. I got up slowly, stalling for time. By the time I reached his door, I was seriously debating whether I should just go into my room and onto my laptop, but this needs to happen. I can't be alone anymore.

I knocked lightly, but when he didn't answer, I figured I was too quiet. "Phil?" I asked timidly, cursing how worried my tone was. I opened the door and found him sprawled out on his bed, looking at my curiously. "What?" I came further into his room, stopping at the foot of his bed. "Is something wrong?" I asked gently, afraid of upsetting him. "No, just tired." Bull, man, I can tell you're lying. "Hey, don't lie to me, Phil." I said strictly, looking him in the eye.

"Really Dan it's nothing. I, I-I just, I'm in love with someone." Phil clapped his hand over his mouth, apparently waiting for me to laugh in his face. Instead, I replied with a slight frown and a question. "Oh, who?" I asked, genuinely curious. "It's a little personal, Dan. Do you mind if I don't tell you?" That's odd, Phil tells me everything. "Oh, okay, sure." I replied anyway, walking out of his room and closing the door behind me.

*Two Days Later...*

I've been thinking of Phil a lot recently, does that mean anything?

Yeah, but I'm not telling!

Wow Teagyn, it probably doesn't, even if I was thinking of his beautiful smile, how kissable his lips are, how perfect and lovable he i-

WOAH WOAH WOAH, whoa, no Dan, Phil is your friend you cannot love him.

But I want to. Wait what am I even saying. Why should I talk to someone in my head. Teagyn, why are you there, anyway?

Okay Dan, now is not the time to ask serious questions. I don't know why I'm here. I know as much as you do. Just get Phil off your mind, he'll never love you back.

Do I have feelings for Phil?

Yes.

Am I allowed to?

No.

Why not?

Because Dan, Phil wouldn't love you back, don't you see the way he looks at girls and not you?

Well, yes I do.

Then you can see that he is STRAIGHT, not gay, not even bi. He is straight and you know what?

What?

You're gay.

What? I-I I'm gay?

Yep. How else would you love Phil like that?

I don't know.

A/N

So, that happened. I don't know how I managed to write all of that, but whatever. I hope you enjoyed! I really want to get this story up to 30 reads by the end of the month! If it doesn't happen, that's okay, I'll keep trying.

BYE BYE