Prologue

Song Playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

Prologue:

Daniel Howell and Phillip Lester were both born in a world called Ascio. In Ascio, if you had more than one child, you and you're child were to be killed immeadiatley. But Dan's mother had a secret. She was pregnant with twins. To avoid being killed, she sought out the aid of a witch. She pleaded with the witch to get rid of the other baby. When the which asked 'Which one?', Dan's mother simply said she didn't care. The witch got angry but stayed silent, for witches could not bear children. She decided that it wasn't fair to either child as she saw their futures--- bright and full of love and life.

The only thing she could do was merge them, not knowing Dan would be the dominant twin. But she knew that Teagyn would survive, and the only way to remove her from Dan was to come back when Dan was ready. When he met his true love. Nobody but Dan knows, other than the witch of course. But Dan doesn't know the witch. Teagyn can talk in his head, and he's scared. Dan was doing research when he first found out about Teagyn, and found a prophecy. Dan was The Joined One.

There was another, named The Waiting One. The tale of The Waiting One was that an orphan had come into this world, bearing the wings of a Dark Angel. They were waiting all their life to be loved. They found their wings when they met their true love. But their true love was The Joined One. Dan was going to meet the love of his life, and wouldn't know who it was for a long time. He was only 10 years old when he researched it.

The Waiting One has siblings, but the prophecy was written too unclear for Dan to read what their names were or how he could find them.

All he knew was that The Waiting One was his true love.

But who The Waiting One was,

he didn't know.