Chapter 5

Song Playlist: www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

Chapter 5:

(VERY SHORT CHAPTER ALERT!)

Dan's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with Phil, cradling my wrapped-up arm cautiously, avoiding looking at my friend. Phil was just staring at the window anyway, not even watching the telly that was playing episodes of Death Note. I had just stared at Phil for like, five minutes anyway, taking in all of his features and the way his face was tight with concern. It was time to stop being a stalker.

Phil's P.O.V.

(Short insight on Phil's thoughts, but don't worry, it's just 2 short paragraphs, we'll be back to Dan's P.O.V. Soon enough)

I stared out the window aimlessly, just thinking.

How could I have done that? He's hurt because of me. I can't move now though, he'll ask where I'm going. I gazed at the storm clouds outside, worried that there would be a storm. Dan is terrified of thunder and lightning. I would have to comfort Dan, and I didn't want to. I wasn't sure if I could control myself if I had to comfort Dan. My luck gave out, as always, when my eyes snapped up to the window with the sound of thunder cracking outside. The lights went off and the telly shut off, leaving Dan and I sitting in silence. Soon enough, I heard tiny sniffles coming from the other side of the couch.

I scooted over to Dan, putting my hand in his. I put Dan's head on my shoulder, petting his hair and rubbing the top of his hand with my thumb, whispering sweet nothings as we waiting for the storm to end.

Dan's P.O.V.

(Insert sassy and bitchy Teagyn)

You pussy. Seriously? You're afraid of thunder and lightening?

Yes, Teagyn.

Wow. Even I'm not afraid of thunder and lightening.

Just shut up.

Fine, Mr. Snappy-pants.

I loved the feeling of Phil's arms around me, but I would never, ever, admit to it. It would be far too embarrassing.

Soon enough, I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on the door loudly. I groaned and got up, lifting Phil's unconscious body off of me. Who could that be? I really hope a fan didn't stalk us or anything. That would be really awkward. I walked up to the door slowly, dragging my feet slightly. It's not that I don't like our fans, it was just creepy when they did stuff like this.

I opened the door cautiously, a tentative look on my face as my eyes met the two other pairs of eyes staring right back at me. I suddenly remembered how curly my hair must be right now and silently sighed. The two people in front of me looked oddly like Phil and I was really, really confused. There was a dude about as tall as me with black hair in a fringe like mine with golden eyes, and an intimidating posture. The lady with him looked the same, as if they were siblings. She had long black hair that went a bit past her shoulders and silver-grey eyes that looked sad and defiant.

"Are you Phil?" The guy asked me, taking a step forward. I shook my head with a smile.

"I'm Dan. I'll get Phil." I walked back into the apartment, staring down at the handsome man before me. His hair is so messed up, it's so cute like that. I shook his shoulder gently, him groaning loudly in response. "What?" He asked gruffly, glaring up at me. "There's two people at the door for you." I replied, nudging him when he didn't move. He finally got up, walking down the entryway, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

A/N

Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger, but to be fair, I just finished next chapter. And just so you know, I do NOT have an updating schedule, so don't get mad at me.

Bye.

- Cameo F. Wolf