Brief description

Set a few weeks after season 4.

CHAPTERS ARE PRETTY LONG.

Only rated this mature because of the language and I don't need anyone reporting the story that took me months to write.

No sexualisation of characters whatsoever.

The trigger warnings kind of partially spoil the story but still I'll give a brief description.

Trigger warning for: Suicidal thoughts/ tendencies) , explicit internalised homophobia(f slur usage),  underage alcohol consumption mentioned, mentions of abuse . And ALOT  of self hatred.

We are gonna get alot of mentally unstable Will and Mike and dive into both of their POV's. I feel like people forget that both Will and Mike deal with internalised homophobia but just in more different ways yk. This story won't just explore their sexualities but how their trauma has impacted them over the years.

Basically, in this story, Will is going to be acting more 'out of character'  as he tries to push his friends and Mike away. His actions are due to the after effects of constant visions from Vecna plus being closeted in the 80's.

He is still going to be himself but is also going to be battling toxic masculinity, internalised homophobia and potentially some  depression as he tries his best to grow up and to not be perceived as "weak". Basically his past trauma will catch up to him and fuck him up.

WILL's actions will be justified cause I think he deserves to be able to express himself and go off on everyone tbh.

Mileven break up  has already happened but Mike and el r going to be chill(it was a mutual understanding type thing).

Mike is going to actually be pretty nice and caring but like also confused and upset. Which means he might say shitty things at times but they r pretty justified (most of the time). Remember,   Will
is pushing him away and lying to him and he doesn't know the reason for the recent change in Will's behaviour.

Mike does not like being lied to and Will lies quite a few times in this fic so iust imagine where that's going to lead...

Both will and Mike pov prevalent in this fic, also, I've grown to like and understand Mike's character WAYYY more now so we r gonna get more of his thought process too.

ALSO a lot more Lucas interactions than other characters cause he is literally my fav and I love him too much to just fully sideline him. It's still gonna be a mainly byler plot tho.

Platonic wheelclair appreciation because I said so.

It's more of a  slow-burn cause each chapter is pretty long.

More of Mike's POV than Will's POV But a lot of will angst still.

I don't get what you guys see in my other fanfic cause re- reading it it is really bad in my opinion but still thank you for all the reads <333

Not completed. It should be around 30-35 Chapters when completed.

FEEL FREE TO COMMENT... Wattpad comments r so funny and I love to read em.

Lastly, hope you enjoy this fic <33