Chapter 6.5: Slime In Europe

HEYO!

Go look at RandomNon3859's page, he co-authors this story with me!

Ok, our schedule is even more messy. We both got a bit burnt out. 

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: AgentT123 and RandomNon3859

________________________________________________________________________________

Fuze's pov:

'This slime will be the end of me...'

In case you're not up to date, let me fill you in.

My name is Fuze, and I'm the Guildmaster in Blumund's Freedom Heroes' Guild.

Just today, three of the heroes under me came back with a special majin named Rimuru Tempest, which is also the leader of a country called Jura Tempest Federation.

Despite how these idiots should avoid attention, the slime went ahead and took a test to join the guild where it killed a Lesser Demon while being watched by about a hundred other people.

Fortunately enough, those heroes were all C-class and below, so they really didn't understand just how amazing culling a spiritual entity like that is. So much so that none of them thought to record it and post it on social media.

I wish those four would actually stop being such a headache on me.

And as if that wasn't enough, while I was working with Rimuru towards making a pact with Blumund, I got a message on my phone requesting to prepare documents for the slime so it could go to Berlin.

From whom, you may ask? Well, from a man called Yuuki Kagurazaka.

So not only does this majin step over any attempt of mine to keep it out of the eyes of the public but also gets the Grandmaster to join it in piling up work for me.

Oh, and let's not forget the fact that the Grandmaster supposedly knew about Rimuru's intentions beforehand. I am not leaving my questions unanswered.

"Rimuru, how in the world does the Grandmaster know you?"

The slime took a small second to respond.

"Well, I had sent out a request to teach a couple of children in Berlin a couple of days ago. Turns out he's the principal there, so he was the one to receive it."

'That's fair, I guess, but how the heck did the Grandmaster know when to contact him to take care of the needed paperwork? I refuse to believe it was a mere coincidence.'

Well, that question would likely go unanswered by no one other than the man himself, so I couldn't do much about it.

'I am so demanding a raise.'

________________________________________________________________________________

Rimuru's pov:

The registration papers sat in front of me to fill out. After a few moments, I glanced back up to Fuze. "I need to put a lot more personal information on here than I thought. How much can I lie about?"

"Almost all of it, with the Guildmaster behind you." Fuze assured, with a sigh.

"Oh, good!" I smiled a bit and glanced back down at the paper again, considering it required basically all of my personal information. I decided to engage thought acceleration and discuss it with Great Sage.

'Great Sage, what would be most believable for my country of origin and my country of residence?'

<Based on proximity with Russia, the country which would make the most sense in both cases would be Blumund.>

'Yeah, I guess so... Age? I think I am a little over a year old now, as far as my age as a slime goes.. Can't really put that down though I don't think.'

<A younger human adult age would be preferable, as it would make your recent appearance more believable.>

'Yeah yeah.. Guess I'll just put down twenty then. Hm.. Rimuru Tempest shouldn't be an issue, bit weird but it should be fine.'

<....> 'Hey you are being quiet all of the sudden! Uhm. What about my quirk, it seems like I'll need to specify that, even if I can leave other skills blank.'

<Based on attack patterns, the most logical choice for a skill to identify as a 'quirk' would be Predator.>

'Hm, yeah. That makes sense too. Finally, I guess the most important part, what would my hero name be?'

<Based on gathered information from individuals Shizue, Eren, Kaval, and Gido: Hero names are generally based on the quirk which the hero possesses, therefore a name centered on the sin of gluttony would be most preferred.>

'Hm.. hm.. Well I guess I could go with some demon name? What was the name of the demon of gluttony.. uh..'

 <Beelzebub.>

'Ah, I'll just put that down then. Honestly it sounds really cool, and sorta right. ya know?' <Cannot answer.>

'Right..'

________________________________________________________________________________

'Always wanted to go see europe, guess I'll finally get to. Though based on what the year was.. I wonder just how different it will be!' As I walked along the platform with my new costume, I carefully maneuvered through the crowd and to the train.

"Rimuru! You don't need to drag us all along with you just to make this faster!" Eren pleaded with me, and I may have been dragging them along like children, but I needed to.

"You'd get lost in this crowd if our walk to Blumund was any indication!" I stated without a second thought.

I did notice the stares from a few people in the crowd with Magic Sense, but I ignored them. Finally I stepped onto our train and found my way to our assigned seats, quickly filling through each row.

'How I missed public transportation.. Walking everywhere is such a pain. I really need to get something like this set up in Tempest before it gets too big. Maybe we could power it with magic?' I glanced out the window as I sat down and explored my thoughts on the idea of magic trains. 

________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Gonna be frank, I don't think there is much I can do here cause it is really hard to add anything meaningful for Rimuru till a bit later on. However, he will be very important soon.