Chapter 19: A Loss?

HEYO!

Go look at RandomNon3859's page, he co-authors this story with me!

MORE PLOT, and finally a long long chapter

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: Split between us both

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV:

All Might spared no time at all, and jumped straight for us as soon as we were on the road. Coming right for Bakugo while holding out his right hand, as if to grab his face.

Bakugo grimaced, and pointed his palm to the ground in front of us. "Get past him, you stupid Deku!" He then unleashed his full force with his quirk, and even had a little magic circle form on his gauntlets to make the explosions just that little bit bigger.

I nodded, and turned to one of the side streets, before charging up ten percent of One for All and jumping for it.

"You heroes would choose to play dirty so fast?! Have you no honor!" All Might's dash was unstabilized as the ground under him broke and fell out from under him, but All Might was still grinning maliciously.

I turned away to focus on navigating the side streets. 'I'll need to find a path he won't see me on..' I wracked my brain for a solution, even enabling Thought Acceleration.

That is when a hand grabbed my leg and pulled me back. "Not so fast, Young Midoriya! You have yet to defeat a villain!"

I felt a chill go down my back.

Bakugo came jetting through the air toward All Might. "Don't you try to get away from me!" The entire ground below us both bursted open again as explosions ripped through them.

I was very glad to have started developing some physical resistances.

All Might released me, and tried to send a hook for my gut with his other hand.

I blocked with both my hands, pumping One for All up to fifteen percent to take the blow.

He knocked me back into one of the walls of a nearby building.

I could feel my back get cracked over a ledge on the window seal. Luckily Regeneration dulled my pain as it did its work. "I think we'll have to fight him together! He won't let either of us get away!"

"I've realized that, dumbass! Try to keep him from getting his footing!" Bakugo took out his pair of cuffs, while trying to keep peppering explosions where-ever All Might was about to land.

I jumped toward All Might, and grabbed him by the knees, to stop him from landing and getting his balance. "Come on Bakugo!"

Bakugo used his explosions to propel himself toward where we were gonna land, cuffs at the ready.

To my utter shock though, we just floated in the air, far above Bakugo. "Hahahaha! That was a great attempt heroes, unfortunately for you, in my efforts to come up with a solution for your strategy, I have gained the Extra Skill, Gravity Manipulation!"

All Might gave a mighty pat to my back, blowing me off him, before standing there in the air above us. "You're gonna have to try a little harder than THAT!"

I just laid there on my back, mouth agape. "ALL MIGHT CAN FLY!" I smiled a bit, even if the situation wasn't really right for it.

________________________________________________________________________________

Toshinori's POV

'I suspect this will be the last skill I gain, before One For All's last embers go out.' I smiled, and let out a hardy laugh, before taunting them again. 'I'm glad I got something so much like my Master's float, it truly does feel like I've achieved her dream..'