Chapter 16: Preparation

HEYO!

Go look at AgentT123's page, he co-authors this story with me!

Short chapter, since the next one will long be. 

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: RandomNon3859  & AgentT123 near equally

________________________________________________________________________________

Toshinori's POV:

"Several dozen shipments of Trigger, in and out. That alone would have given us a warrant on their base of operations. That isn't all this anonymous source shared with us." Mirai grimaced.

"What else is there?" I sat in my comically small chair, gripping my fist tightly.

Mirai pulls up a slide on his presenter. "A girl, being experimented on. No more than seven years old by the looks of it."

I gasped lightly and grit my teeth. "We need to get involved, as soon as possible."

"The commission granted our warrant, it goes into effect tomorrow, but we can't rush into this. We'll need a team for an operation this big. Even with you." Mirai glared at me, giving a look of 'you can't do this all on your own.'

"Who have you contacted? My agency will be involved, use that." I wanted this to go as fast as possible, so even if it wasn't something I normally did. 'It is for the best.'

"Fatgum, Rock Lock, Ryukyu, and Ingenium."

"Those newbloods should be more than enough, just make sure they are ready as soon as possible."

_________________________________________________________________________

Velzard's POV:

That damned annoying demon was sitting on a table across from me again, with his legs crossed like he owned the place.

"Check on her."

I rolled my eyes, and looked through the window, toward the earth. I activated Dragon Eye, and looked for her.

"Well?"

"She is with a woman, a hero. They are also with a small girl, with the time attribute. It seems she isn't risking revealing herself to secure her."

"Time attribute, huh?" The demon tossed his red hair and grinned.

"Yes."

"How about we pay Japan a visit?"

________________________________________________________________________

AfO's POV:

"Tomura." I stared at the lad through the monitor

"Sensei." He bowed his head, but kept scratching his neck like some kind of schizophrenic.

"Why did you decide to call?'" I kept my composure, despite annoyingly having been woken up in the middle of the night.

"Can I have several Nomu to stage an attack on Tokyo?" He stared up into the camera, clearly not understanding how creepy doing that kinda shit is.

"Fine, fine. I am guessing you heard All Might and that Midoriya kid will be there?"

"Huh? No, I just wanted to kill Stain. Apparently he was last seen in the city, so I wanted to kill him. My recruits keep talking about him, saying how great he is. How his ideology is the best. I don't get it." He started scratching his neck even more furiously.

'So it is a stick measuring contest.' I sighed and rolled my non-existent eyes. "Go ahead, just cause as much chaos as you can."

_________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV:

Today sir Night eye invited a bunch of other heroes over for a meeting, including All Might. We weren't allowed in the meeting room since we don't have our licenses yet, but we were allowed to watch through a one-way window. We could listen too, we just had to sign an NDA waver.

As for who we were. Nook was lazily sitting in her chair, seemingly paying half attention. Tenya was sitting next to her, completely focused on the presentation Night Eye was giving to the other heroes.. Finally Ejiro was busy trying to test his hardness, making himself as hard as he could.

'To each their own.' I tried to focus on the presentation, but the only part that really caught my eye was the girl.

Nook and Bubble Girl had shared what they knew about the girl, putting emphasis on the several bandages all over her body that made her look like a half mummy.

But we did not have the information of what was actually happening up until Nighteye revealed it, and it was sickening to even think of.

The anonymous benefactor had also provided a detailed description of the compound and every notable quirk.

He also mentioned the quirk-erasing bullets, the reason Eri was getting torn apart and reassembled. Right now they could suppress a quirk for around half a minute, but it could be upgraded if action was not taken immediately.

I looked over to Nook.

Her expression was calm, yet she had partially transformed, suggesting a lot of bottled up emotion.

"Hey, we'll save her. I promise." I try to reassure her.

"It's not saving her I'm thinking about. It's how bad I'm going to pulverize that sad excuse of a human being." Her pupils sharpened.

"Nook, we cannot do that. Remember, we're just there as observers. We cannot act without consent." Iida told her, calmly.

"As if." She retorted. "That place will become a battlefield. There's no way we're not getting involved."

I looked back towards the meeting.

The heroes were already planning their invasion, seeking to make All Might the star of the show.

Nook was right, it would become a battlefield. But with All Might there, there is no way we're coming out without Eri and with the Shie Hassaikai still active.

_________________________________________________________________________

Tear's POV:

Things are taking an interesting turn. That poor child is sparking a battle Japan will remember.

Heroes, Yakuza, and the League will clash for the possession of Eri.

Too bad for them. Yuuki asked us to get a hold of her.

I can't wait to see them all fighting, only for us to snatch her away.

Laplace is checking out the League of Villains, and Footman wanted to keep his eye on the Shie Hassaikai for something wacky.

War is coming, and we're glad to laugh at the participants from the outside.

I mean, it's not like anyone can stop us.

Stendhal, despite his unexpected power-up, won't be enough to handle us. Neither will All Might. Neither will Overhaul. And neither will the League.

Eri. What sadness follows you. Maybe that slime can show you happiness again.

_________________________________________________________________________

Chisaki's POV:

I stared down the hallway, walking slowly with my back straight.

When I heard a voice in my head, a familiar voice. It reminded me of the sports festival.

'Ohohoho. Disaster approaches the foolish human with the illusion of grandeur.' Clearly the voice didn't know just who Kai Chisaki was. 

________________________________________________________________________________

-976 words-