Chapter 17: End of the Hassaikai

HEYO!

Go look at 's page, he co-authors this story with me!

Shorter than we were expecting. 

Discord: https://discord.gg/aV9cGRYAtH

This chapter was written by: RandomNon3859 & 

________________________________________________________________________________

Izuku's POV

It felt like I was watching that video of All Might's debut, except it was no video. It was live.

All Might was smashing yakuza members left and right, Nighteye following close behind him.

The former sidekick wasn't slacking off at all though. He flicked around weighted stamps with clear experience.

No one dared to ask how he walked around with five of them which weighed 5 kg each.

Well, maybe it was for the best. Better be his trademark than a fighting style used by villains.

Still, the Eight Bullets we were so wary about got quickly dispatched by the Symbol of Peace. We didn't have any casualties, and everything was going fine so far.

So why did everything have to go downhill?

All Might and Night Eye eventually made it to Chisaki.

Eri followed right behind him, terrified.

Nook, who was standing next to me behind the police barrier, brought her aura to life.

"I need to go.."

Her voice brought chills to everyone behind the police barrier.

All Might spoke on the monitor. "Hand the girl over, and you can be detained peacefully!"

"You think you can handle her? She's cursed. That stupid quirk is nothing but a detriment in her life. Isn't that right, Eri?" His voice shook the small girl.

Suddenly, Mirio-senpai comes out of the ground with a strong punch to his face.

I glanced back to Nook, and realized she just wasn't there anymore.

"POWEEERRR!"

Then, on the moment Chisaki was stunned, he beelined for Eri.

But before he could grab her, she vanished.

When we looked through the corridor, we could see a scarfed man running down the halls, holding Eri carefully.

Overhaul reached for him and grabbed his scarf. Then Overhaul's eyes went wide. "What?! Stain! Get back here, you traitorous scourge!"

'That was Stain? He was so fast, only All Might can keep up with that!'

The Hero Killer never stopped running.

"That filthy monster! Can't believe I was tricked by that animal!" Chisaki was seething.

Before he could do anything else, All Might landed a chop on the back of his neck, knocking him out.

Night Eye quickly cuffed him with quirk-suppressing cuffs.

Before we could watch further though, a ruckus rose behind the barricade.

When I looked at the chaos, I froze for a second.

Noumu. Twenty of them. They looked powerful enough to pose a threat, each one, but all of those as an army would be an unstoppable force.

However, while we were focused on the newcomers, Stain arrives, closely holding onto Eri.

It took me a second to realize I had jumped after him. "Hero Killer! I won't let you take her!"