4

Next morning🌞

Yn pov

I woke  and do my morning routine
Then after that I wear this

I woke  and do my morning routine Then after that I wear this

It's it cute 💜

I came down stairs and great my parents

Yn - morning appa morning eomma  *small smile*

Yn mom and dad - morning princess*smile*

Jin - yahhh you pig you again forget to wish me *frustrated*

Yn - morning pig 🐷*not interested*

Jin - yahhh I am older than you but you still don't respect me how many time I have to tell you I am not a pig you are a pig *continue his rap*

Yn mom - yahhh! You both stop fighting and have your brakefast*death glare*

Yn /Jin - o-ok *scared*

Yn - eomma I am done bye love  you *kiss her cheeks*

Yn mom- bye  love you too*smile*

Yn dad - no one ever bid a good bye to me *sad tone *

Yn - awww my cutie appa love you bye. *kiss his cheeks*

Yn dad - hmmm.. Now it's ok love you too*smile*

Jin - yahhh stop *while grabbing her bag for behind*

Yn - now what pig *frustrated*

Jin - let's go together Come I will drop you in my car *leaving her bag*

Yn - WHAT! Are you ok pig what happened to you you want to drop me are you ok let me check you *over acting*

Jin - I am ok if you wanna come then come with me or just walk *not interested*

Yn- Okok I am coming *smile*

Time skip Jin car

Jin - yn are you ok to marry jimin *serious*

Yn-..........

Jin - it's ok if you don't want to answer but always remember that you handsome oppa is always with you when ever you want to share anything share with me if he (jimin) behaves bad or rude to you just call me ok *smile*

Yn pov

While driving oppa started to take.
I was feeling so much happy that he care for me this much I always annoying him he also annoying me but he is the best

Yn- you know I never said this but You always annoying me but still you care for me a lot You are the best my world wide handsome oppa I love u. *hug him*