66 🤍

Author pov..

.....

Jungkook - hey Ms Beautiful..

Yn - o-o Hello Mr---

Jimin - She is MRS!!! MRS PARK ...

Jimin look at jungkook in annoyingness that he ruin there lovely movement and also calling his wife Ms beautiful infront of him...

Jungkook * ignore him * Wanna dance with me ...*giving his hand to her*

Yn - Why not Mr handsome ...*smile and take his hand* ..

Jimin - ya-hh...*she already left with him*

Jimin - Park Yn you will regret it later ..

She was dancing with kook and they were smiling while looking at  each other ...
And Jimin there was burning in jealousy ...he know that she is dancing with kook purposely so that she can tease him and make him jealous...
But what can he even do he can't she is baby monster with someone else and specially with kook...

Jimin - ahh how can he grab her waist like that I am the only one who can do that... you jeon jungle book just wait what Will do to you ..*smirk*

Tae - Wo ! Wo dude look that bunny is dancing with your wife and you are just standing here and staring at them tsk !...

And here he came Mr Kim taehyung .
*Aag ma ghee dal ne * to put ghee in fire ....

Jimin - I know !..

Tae - What you know bro go and take your wife ... you know right he is a international play boy what if he stole your wife ...

Jimin - Huh! Never No one can handle that clumgy girl like I do ..and if he is a play boy  I am a international flirty Man ...she can't let go her cute world wide  handsome Husband ...*hair flip*

Tae - *look at him weirdly* I - I think you should not spend so much time with jin hyung ..

Jin - Is anybody taking about me ..

He popp out of nowhere ...

Jimin - yeah hyung tae was asking about your beauty that how do you manage to look this much handsome everyday....*smile*

Jin - Really ! ..

Tae - n-

Jimin - yeha yeha go tae go with jin hyung he will teach you his skin care routine *sarcastic smile*

Jin - yes let's go there we will sit there and I will tell you about everything ..*he started dragging him*

Tae - I will kill you shorty *he mouthted jimin while glaring at him*

Jimin - bye bye enjoy ..*smile*

Jimin turned around and his expression change into cold one when he saw Yn laughing with kook ..

Jimin - Time up Mrs park !..

He came towards them and glare at jungkook ...
Yn was busy in her own world but Jungkook started to feel scared because of his stare ...

Kook - Ynie ! I think I should go now ..*scared*

Yn - Why kookie ! I am enjoying with you --..

Jimin - Don't worry let him go You can enjoy with me too ..

He said and grab her arm and turn her around and she landed on her muscular chest ...

Yn - ouch! Jerk *mumbled*

Jimin - And you *pointing towards kook* Get lost before I forget that you are my friend ...

Kook - hehe oke shorty- I mean hyung
I am going you two enjoy ..*he run away from there*

Jimin - So Mrs Park Yn let's dance ...

Yn - ahh I don't wanna Dance now I am tired ..*she said and lay her head on his chest acting cute so he can spare her but Guess What luck was not with her today*

Jimin - I am not asking you princess I am ordering you so better follow my words ..I don't like to repeat * he said in his husky dominating voice*.. 

Yn - *gulp* hehe Why not let's dance ..I am all fine ...*she said and put his hand on her waist and her hand in his shoulder*

She knows if she so anything silly the night would be long and she can lost her contact with her legs for weeks ...

Jimin - You know you are so pretty and that make me so possessive over you I can't just see anybody else with you I want you all for my self just you and me ...

Yn - Why are you specking like a obsessed man...*giggle*

Jimin - Cause I AM .. I AM obsessed with you darling .. you are the only one whose presence bring light to my dark life you are the one who make my heart go crazy ..I found my best version on you you are the one who make me feel and realise how a real gentleman look like how it feel to be loved and cared about your partner ..
That how amazing it's feel when you have someone to protect and care and share I know I am being selfish but I just want to to all myself and till end of my life I want you by my side I can't live a single second without you now .
I love you park yn and will love you till end of my life 💗

As he finished his word he felt pair of soft lips on his ..he smiled know she is overwhelmed by his word and can't say anything and showing her love for him through the kiss ..he grab her nap and pull her closer to his body now there was no longer space between them ..his hand went towards her waist pull her and hug her tightly as someone will Stole her form him .
Her hand also made way towards his neck and hug him tightly...
After a passionate kiss they broke the kiss and look at eachother .. while being in eachother embrace ..
There eyes where showing the love which They have for each other ..
They may fight sometime or tease eachother something but the love they have for each other is endless ..
Is this year They have find the world in each other ...

Yn - I- I love you too ..*she said being emotional as her eyes got teary *

Jimin - No tears darling they don't look good on you *he said while wiping the tears*

Yn - I don't know what I do to deserve you In my life I am the luckiest girl to have such a romantic + pervert husband *she said the last word While giggle in tears*

Jimin look at her giggling face and smile too at her words ...

Jimin - I am Too lucky to have such a cute sexy and dump wife ..*giggle*

Yn - DID YOU JUST CALL ME DUMB !!
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE ..
.
.
.
So a late updated but don't worry next update will be soon ..

Don't forget to vote !!!!

Love you all !!💗