38

Author pov

Jimin - Hell no *shouted*

Yn - What with that reaction huh !

Jimin - Why it's always happens when ever I am in mood of doing it  sometime you are tried or your period Arggg why !!

Yn - Why are you behaving like this *crack voice*

Jimin - Here we go again mood swings*Mutter*

Yn - WHat did you say huh you pervert man you just have to have sex you don't care about your wife she is in pain and you you Jerk is shouting because  you are fucking horny ..

Jimin -Baby It's not like that ..ok leave it  come we will cuddle my wifey is in pain so I will erase her pain come cuddle with me *smile*

Yn - oke *baby voice*

Jimin - My cute monster *chuckle*

Yn - *chuckle* Ok carry me my mochi ..*opening her I am wide*

Yn open her arm and jimin pick her up in kola style and they both go to bedroom ...

In bedroom~~

Jimin - Baby is it paining *crassing her  stomach*

Yn - Na just cuddle with me like this *cute voice*

Jimin -As your wish princess *peck her forehead*

....

Yn - I love you my mochi *peck his lips*

Jimin - I love you too my princess *smile+blush*

Yn - Aww is my mochi blushing ..*teasing him*

Jimin - Don't tease me princess or I will tease you hard and you will become a whole Tomato *peck her neck*

Yn - h-uh *shy*

Jimin - Just sleep now ..

Then they both cuddle eachother whole night and Jimin let yn cuddle him or he has a habit of sleeping on her so he don't want to irritate her so he let her do what see want ...

Next morning..

Jimin - Baby it will be ok if you will not go today ...

Yn - But mochi I missed so many classes and now I don't want to miss any class ..I am ok look ...

Jimin - But what if your Cramps attack  you I don't want my baby suffer because of pain *hug her*

Yn mind- Oooo cheesy jerk ..

Yn - Ok if my Cramps  will be pain full I will call you and you will take me home is that ok..*broke the hug*

Jimin - Ok but you will surely call me ok ..

Yn - oke oke I will call you my father *chuckle*

Jimin - Baby I am not your father but I can be your daddy *smirk while pulling her closer*