52

Author pov

Jungkook - Yeah that good we can go with this plan ....

Tae - But hyoung don't you think it's little bit risky ...

Jimin - Hmm it's risky but it's good and we want proper timing...

Yoongi - Yeah and we can't wait so it's the only thing we can do tonight ...

Jin - So it that you all will go tonight..

Jimin - Hmm.... Jungkook tell Kavin about plan and tell him to inform him also and tae take our best fighting man ...

Jungkook - Yes hyoung ...

Tae - Ok...

So here they all are going as per jin plan ....

Time skip ...

Jimin pov

Here Me and my members are getting ready for fight I just can't wait ..
I wanna take my yn from that brat and make her safe in my arm
Still the Shouting of her is ringing in my ears how she was calling my name ..
Just wait for some more hours I will be there ...
We still didn't told our parents about it or they will be worried ..and I can't what will yn father will think about me that I can't make with the promise we made I will tell Everything when I will take yn with me ...and beat that brat I wanna kill him but I can't  or it will be mess I can't kill please I have to do everything legely ...
I was thinking but suddenly my eyes go to my watch the watch which yn gifted me.on my birthday ...
I smile looking at watch and kiss it and said ..

Jimin - Just some time more and Everything will be all right...

........

Time skip

??pov

I came inside the mansion and saw Lee jio was sitting in couch with a glass of wine ...
I came near him and greet him ...

?? - Boss as you said you want security inside and outside of besetment..
So I came up with the best bodyguard..

Lee jio - That's like my boy you can order them I give you this responsibly you will handle it.....

?? - thanks boss...

Lee jio - Hmm so do you get any information...

?? - Boss it's nothing they are still finding us..

Lee jio - Hmm don't let anyone except you and my bodyguard inside basement...

?? - Yes boss..

Lee jio - You can go now ...

?? - *Bow and left*

Lee jio pov

Lee jio - let's see how will you get her park hahah *evil laugh*

Lee jio - She will be also mine and the position will be also mine I will rule this word ..*laugh*

Time skip ...

Author pov..

Here yn is sitting on chair all tied she have only her pants and bra on she was looking so weak she didn't eat or drink anything from two days she can't even move by herself ...
Her back was paining a lot she was there unconscious .....
But suddenly she felt water sprinkling on her face and she saw the worst person ....

Lee jio - Aww baby did you get a good sleep ...*caress her cheeks which has a drak red mark*

Yn - Don't . touch . Me. Lee.*greeting teeth*

Lee jio - Aoolala is my baby angry but you know you look more hot when you are angry  ..*smirk*

Yn - What do you think of your self huh you are such a shameless man can't do anything just using me as a weapon because you know you can't do anything you don't have the half power which.my jimin have he can kill you in min that why you are using me but don't think his love is his weakness it's his power ...*Shouting*