65 💗

.........

Jimin - Fuck it !!!!...

Yn - *giggle*

Jimin - *glare* Don't !!.. and you little shit!!! How dare you ruin our movement ..Ok we are not taking you with us ...*annoyed tone *

Yn - yahh Stop behaving like a child and let's go...!!!

Jimin - What !!! but what about my kiss...

I said in a baby voice with my cute puppy eyes to melt her heart but ...

Yn - *roll eyes* Such a baby you are ...stop it and let's go we are getting late ...

Jimin - yahh that's cheating you are the first one who kiss me and make me needy now you are saying this that I am acting like a baby ....
Ahhh please let's cancel it and make our party at home What do you say..*smirk*

Yn - *tharki Insan * If you wanna come then come I am in the car with MOPI ....*smile and went away*

Jimin - Ahhhh god !!! Why only me ...

...........

Yn - how much time is left I don't know where did you arrange the party it's sooooo farrrrrr!!!....

Jimin - Stop whining ...

Yn - hump !!

Jimin - ashi! Here take this ...

I gave her a candy which I have always with me cause I know how childish she is and how to control her mouth ...

Yn - *sprinkle eyes* Hehe thanks ..

She take the candy from my hand and Start licking it like a kid  ...aww my cutie baby ..I wanna kiss her so bad but also it's making me hard how she is licking that candy ashi!!! Jimin what are you thinking  ...

Jimin - Stop licking it like that !..

Yn - huh!? *Innocently looking*

Ahh not her innocence ...why can't  she understand anything ...

Jimin - Nothing ...

She ignored me and again started to lick her candy again ..

........

Time skip ...

At hall ..

We came inside and I look towards her ..I smile looking at her beautiful smile she was amazed by the  decoration....she have wide smile on her face and then she turned around and look at me...

Yn - It's so beautiful ..* hug him*

Jimin - Not more then you babe *peck her head*

Yn - *blush* Thanks you soo much for this * peck his cloth chest * I love you

Ahhh this girl making my heart go crazy ...

Jimin - Love you more !!....

They were hugging each other and the people present there looking them in a awww expression ..