10

1 week later

Yn pov

Time is passing so fast it's 1 week we married and you know first I thought he is just coldie but now I understand he is a ice mountain like he don't talk me much and some time he eat with me and some time not he is arrogant but some time he is cares too when I get hurt he get worried about me and I love to see that he care about me but still he is a coldie ...
Now I am here in my class with yeonjun and my other friends have there own classes but suddenly I feel pain in my abdomen so I go to washroom and the worst thing period O no God again I forgot my date I go to my locker to see if I have pads buy my luck there is not a single one I can't even go to unnie class in this stage O GoD why it's panning this much it's never pain like this why am so unlucky today I wanna cry....

Jimin pov

It was my free class because  my teacher is not came and I am getting bored because my other Hyeong have classes so that why I am going to cafeteria and I was in locker area and saw a finger and it's simler to yn is she yn what she is doing here I know it's her class time I go near her and tap her soulder.....

Author pov

When jimin tap her soulder she turn back

Jimin - What are you doing here it's your class time *cold*

Yn - N-nothing

Jimin - What happened *cold*

Yn - N - nothing

Jimin mind- I saw she is in pain but what happen to her

Jimin - yn I am asking the last time what happen to you *cold*

Jimin mind - I saw she was hesitate tell me so I garb her hand and ask

Jimin - yn look I am your husband you can share every thing with me *little soft*

Yn - I - I am on my period and I don't have pads *low voice*

Jimin - o-ok look here don't feel embarrass to tell me these things ok *cold but soft*

Yn - hmmm....

Jimin - wait here....

Yn - o -ok

Yn was waiting for jimin after some time jimin came with a plastic bag and give it to yn

Jimin - take it and change it *cold*

Yn- ok thanks *smile *

After that yn change and come out and see jimin is still there

Yn - why are you still here

Jimin - we are going home after this class just come to back garden I will take my car there *cold*

Yn - but wh- *felt pain in her abdomen* ahhhh

Jimin - that why! how can you take class with this health just come after this class with your bag *cold*

Yn - but what about my car

Jimin - I will tell Jungkook to take care of car *cold*

Yn - ok

After class yn go to back garden and jimin was waiting for her

Jimin - get in *cold*

Yn - hmm....

In car ...