45

Author pov

Next day...

Jimin - baby wake up...*shaking her*

Yn - amm...*sleepy voice*,

Jimin - baby...

Yn - 5 min more...*sleepy voice*

Jimin - no you have to wake up....

Hearing his cold voice yn wake up and sat on bed and look at him with a cold look...

Yn - and who are you to tell me huh! Don't forget I am still not taking to you and don't touch me....

After finishing her words yn pick up her clothes from closet and go to bathroom and shut the door harshly..
While jimin was standing there with a done face....

Jimin - ashi!I don't want this cold monster I want my cute monster back do something jimin....*pout*

Time skip (10:00am)

Here Jimin was sitting on couch taking to his gards but suddenly someone call him...

Yn - you *pointing at jimin*

Jimin - What you mean by you ....

Yn - *ignore his question* Do you forget we are going for shopping so I am going to get ready so be fast or I will go alone...*cold and went away*

Jimin - but baby- ashi!

Bodyguard- *chuckle*

Jimin - *death glare* Do you want to laugh....*cold*

Bodyguard- N-no sir...I-

Jimin - Shut up ! And Sam tell me what happened that day when I was not here..*cold*

Sam - Sir That day I call you to inform you that there is someone who was trying to hurt Mrs park...

Jimin - What do you mean tell me clearly...*cold+serious*

Sam - That

Flashback....

Sam pov ..

I saw mam coming out of the door and sat on her car and tell me to open the main gate so I ask her where she is going for information to tell boss..

Sam - Mam where are you going...

Yn - Just a hangout with friends can you open this gate please...

Sam - sure...

Then I opened the gate and she gone From there ..
After sometime I was going message boss to inform about mam that she is out but suddenly I saw 2men were climbing the wall of Mam's room and I run while loading my gun...

Sam - Everyone take your gun ....

I shoot one of the side wall...
and the two of man started to come down and while coming down one of men fell down because of guy shoot and he became dead...and about second men we catch him and put him on basement.....

End of flashback..

Jimin - WHAT ! This much things happen and now you are telling me..

Sam - Boss I try to contact you but you didn't pick up my call and don't see my message and we also tell Jin sir and he also contact you but you didn't pick up...

Jimin - O shit! So do you ask the man who send him...

Sam - We did but he is so loyal that he is not answering ....

Jimin - But how can they know about this place and the room where yn stay

Sam - Sir I think something is worng..