46

Time skip (4:00pm )
At bedroom..

Author pov

Yn was sitting on bed looking at her nails and smiling like a kid ..
Then jimin came out from bathroom and saw yn but yn didn't notice him..
Jimin was just staring at yn face looks at her with love in his eyes..

Jimin - so beautiful*Mutter*

Yn -  so beautiful mua*kiss her nails*

Jimin - *chuckle*

Yn - *bow rais* What..

Jimin - Let me also see your nails..

Yn - No..

Jimin - why baby...

Yn get up and jimin came closer to her and grab her waist and kiss her neck...

Yn - leave me you jerk..*struggling *

Jimin - stop moving princess..*peck her neck*

Yn - ahh*moan*

Jimin - I love it when you become weak under me...*deep voice*

Jimin was kissing yn neck but yn puss him and wipe his kisses form her neck..

Jimin - baby I am needy..*deep voice*

Yn - So what huh !

Jimin - You know how much I control my self after seeing you in this black dress...I know you wear this intensely..*smirk*

Yn - Shup up !

Jimin - Baby please I am needy...

Yn - So what huh ! That's not my problem what should I do..

Jimin - Baby don't you learn about moral values in your kindergarten that we should help needy people...*pout*

Yn - Look at your face you are making a cute face while taking shit do you even know the meaning of helping a needy person...
You know What you are not needy you are freking horny ass..*rap like Jin*

Jimin - please Stop please Stop raping..

Yn - huh jerk...

Yn puss jimin and came inside the bathroom...

Yn mind - huh stop blushing...*hide her face with her hands*

Yn - O god my poor heart ...Why my man is so dam hot...*blushing mess*

Yn - Don't worry don't worry I will stop this very soon...*blush*

Time skip 8:00 pm..

Author pov

Jimin is in basement with his men and a man is sitting on chair while chain around his body..
Jimin grab his hair harsly and ask him...

Jimin - Who send you here tell me *cold deep scary voice*

Man - I-I W-il-l n-ot...*scary*

Jimin - Really *smirk*

Man - ahhhhhhhh!

Suddenly jimin shoot his arm...

Jimin - Do you like it ...*smirk*

Jimin - Just split everything out or you want me to call your mother here...*smirk*

Man - h-uh I- don't ha-ve a m-oth-er*sacred*

Jimin - O so who is she * showing a live video in his phone*

Man - Sir please Lea-ve her s-he didn't do anyt-hing she is inno-cent she is so old for thi-s thing*crying*

Jimin - I know you love her a lot...
I will not do anything to her you just have to answer my all question...*smirk*

Man - I will..

Jimin - Good! Now tell me who send you here..*cold*

Man- Sir that Mr Lee son Lee jio...

Jimin - That mother fucker.... What he wants from yn..

Man - Sir I will tell you ever,-ything sir Lee jio father wan-t yn Mam father pos-it-ion and whe-n he tell this to his son he ho t-here fo-r a meeting and there he saw Yn and he star-ted to like her and th-at why he started to meet Mr Kim and as-k for yn hand but he not agree .... That when he started stalk her like psycho .....and...

Jimin - And *anger*

Man - When he kno-ws she is go-ing to Marry you he beca-me m-ore ang-ry and cra-zy he now he tell her to kidnap her but we can't....he still want her sir I am just doing this thi-ngs for.my moth-er for her oper-ation for money...
Plea-se leave- me I tell you every-thing that I know..*crying*

Jimin - Ok I leave you but you will never show in front of Lee jio or not work for him anymore I will you money you will work for me and give me information about him or your mother-

Man - No No no sir I will work for you ...

Jimin - Good ...*smirk*

Jimin was there talking to his men at besetment but suddenly one of his man came running and said ...

Man - Boss Yn Mam is going out alone ....

Jimin - What don't you stop her *cold*

Man - Boss she didn't listen to us and take her car...

Jimin - Where did this girl go it's not safe for her in this condition....*tence*

Jimin - let's go track her phone...*run toward Trakeing room*

.........

Jimin - Where is she ..

Man # - She is at **club..

Jimin - What she is doing there it's not safe for her if that Lee find -- nono gards let's go ...

......

On other side

Yn pov

I came at club without telling jimin because I am angry on him like how can he not come with me he should talk to me but again he go out because of work like work is important or me..

Yn - 1 bottle please...

Bar tender - Sure mam...

Then I started to drink and

Author pov

And yn become totally drunk she was there cursing and shouting ...
She became like crazy person but suddenly someone came and grab her hand...

Yn - he-y wh-o a-re yo-u ...*drunk*

Man - Hey babygurl do you want to help me I am needy...*smirk*

Yn - Hehe Wh-y not I lea-rn in kinde-rga-rten we sho-uld help nee-dy pers-on and he thi-nks I am a fool..*drunk*

Man - Should we go then*smirk*

Yn - h-uh A-ni do you kn-ow ab-out my hus-ba-nd *drunk* he is a Ma-fia...
Moc-hi maf-ia..*giggle*

Man - huh I don't want to hear anything just let's go baby gurl...*pull her*

Yn - yahh!!!!!!!!!!!! Do-n't tou-ch me you fool*bite his hand*

Man - yahh you crazy bitch leave me hand..*pull his hand*

Yn - hey do yo-u just call me cra-zy...*drunk*

Man - yes...

Yn - *again bite his hand*

Man - Yahhh!!! You stop...

Then he grab yn hair and pull her and people where busy in their things so they don't notice...

Yn - yahh lea-ve my h-air *crack voice* it's paining...,

Man - You bitch let me tell you who I am...

He was going to slap yn but suddenly
he got a punch ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE
.
.
.
.
SO HERE IS A DOBBLE UPDATED
HOPE YOU LIKE IT.💜

.
MERRY CHRISTMAS CUTEIS 🎄🎅
.
.
.
BHORAE 💜

.