44

Author pov

She opens the door and saw .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

She opens the door and saw

Him✨

Yn look at him in surprise but he was busy in phone that he doesn't see that the door is open now...

Yn mind - Jerk ...oke be busy in your phone I am not going to give you any attention...

Thinking that yn step back and again sit on couch without any expression..

Then after some sec jimin put his phone in his pocket and saw the door is open he came inside and saw yn sitting on coach without any expression he knows that she is angry with him because of his behaviour but he ignore it and go straight to the bedroom to change because he was smelling so Sweety.....

Yn pov

Ass hole didn't even hug me or kiss me doesn't he miss me okay okay be like this I will also not talk to you.. you are so mean park jimin......

I was sitting on coach but suddenly someone  came side the house and I saw jin oppa standing there with some plastic bags I came near him and take plastic bag from his hand and go towards kitchen he saw my behaviour and called me...

Jin - Yn what happened...

Yn - nothing just your brother in law is in home but don't care about his wife and busy with his first wife his phone...*cold*

Jin - O he is home where is he...

Jimin - I am here hyoung..

Yn - here come cheater who is cheating his wife with his phone..*Mutter*

Jin - huh ? What did you said...

Yn - Nothing ... just sit there I will make the dinner...*coldly*

Jin - Don't you wanna spend time with your husband whome your are waiting for since week...*chuckle*

Yn - No *coldly*

Jin - Yn why are you behaving like this...

Yn - oppa can you just stop and sit there.... *Coldly*

Jin - Oke oke don't be hyper...

Yn - hmm...

Jimin pov

I really messed up but what can I do ..
I was to busy in my meetings that I don't get time to call her she is really angry with me it's like she will eat me alive oh God now how will I make up with her ...
My kisses are gone I should not use my phone while coming here but....
I was just messaging the guards to meet me tomorrow for information how can I tell her that that was important because I already messed up so much God give me power to control her and make her my cute and sweet wife again...

I was busy in my thoughts but hyoung call me..

Jin - Hey jimin what up how was your trip and why yn is behaving like this ...