47

??pov ...

I was in club for a meeting my meeting was over and going  towards the exit but I saw one man is pulling a girl harshly she was trying to get rid out of his grape when I look closer to the girl face she was yn  right...

?? - she is yn  right but what she is doing here and where is that pabo jimin... O god these couples...

Then I came towards that guy and saw he was going to slap yn but I punch him first...

?? - Ahsi!! my hand become dirty while punching you..

Man - yahhh!! how dare to punch me ..

?? - your voice is so irritating just shut up and leave her...

Man - huh! why is your girlfriend or something...

?? - shut up it's not your business just leave her!..*death' glare*

Author pov

That man becomes scared because of him but but he still try to talk back but he can't and run away because of the  fear .... and the ?? Go towards yn and ask her...

?? -  What are you doing here *cold*

Yn - Wh-o ar-e you *drunk*

?? - I am tae.. you forget me *pout*

Yn - ooooooo!!! Tae tae!! *Shouting*

Tae - why are you shouting! and where is that pabo jimin ...

Yn - Jim-in who jim-in !!*drunk*

Tae-  O god this girl she is totally dunk *Mutter*
I am asking about your husband.. *chuckle*

Yn - O you me-an jerk mochi That jerk is bu-sy in his wo-rk and do-n't care about his w-ife..*drunk* *pout*

Tae - *chuckle*Do you both have a fight..

Yn - It's not like that but I am just not taking to him..*pout*

Tae -  And why are you not talking to him...*smile*

Yn - Ammm.. It's because he don't care about me ..he was on a trip he prom-ised me he will cal-led me but he doesnt call-ed me or not even message and when he came home he still become bu-sy in his phone...*pout*

Tae  - *chuckle* you both are such a kid Don't worry he love you and care about you too and if he don't talk to you or ignore you just tell me I will beat him *caress her hair*

Yn - hehe oke sweet taetae *giggle*

Tae- *giggle* ..

Tae and yn was there talking but suddenly they hear a voice...

?? - YN!!

Tae and yn turn around and saw a worried jimin...
Jimin came towards yn  and her tightly...

Jimin - baby are you ok did you hurt somewhere .. why did you came here alone ...*peck her forehead*

Tae- ahm ! Ahm ! *Cleaning his throat* I am also here ...

Jimin - what are you doing here...

Tae- for a meeting ....

Jimin - hmm....

Tae - can you please Stop hugging each other it's make me feel single..*pout*

Jimin - so who tell you to look at us just close your eyes..*cold*

Tae - yahh! You pabo you should thanks me and you are being rude...

Jimin - huh ? Why...

Tae - ashi! You are so careless don't you know that *tell everything* you should not leave her alone..*serious*
That good that I was here...