67💓

Author pov

Yn - Did you just call me dumb !! *glare*

Jimin - I also called you pretty !.

Yn - but you called me dumb to !..

Jimin - ashi!! Sorry darling You are the most beautiful and pretty and kind girl in the world *he said while showing her his cute eyes*

....

Yn - Not gonna work Mr and now get lost I don't wanna stay with you ...

Jimin - Your word don't effect me baby cause you have to live with me till your Last breath ..*came closer to her*

Yn - Ye-ah y-eha .. now go don't come closer to me you smell ...*blush a little*

Jimin - Really baby ! But as long as I remember you ones said you like my smell and you can't sleep without hugging me and that's why you wore my clothes so you can sleep well because of MY SMELL ...

He said and again garb yn waist and pull her Even more closer to her

Yn - ya-hh!! Leave me people are looking at us ..*trying to hide her blushing face *

Jimin - So what do I look like I care and they know you are my wife and I am your one and Only husband ..and don't worry Baby they do the same with there wives ..*peck her lips*

Yn - *widen eyes* Wh-at ya-hh how can you be so pervert you are kissing me in front of so many people *she wissper yelled at him and slap his chest*

Jimin - How many time I have to tell you babe it's a peak and It's my love for you I am not pervert ..*he said and grab her neck and smashed his lips on her*

And Yn melted in his kiss and while blushing she kissed him back..

Mrs park - He is just like you pervert ashi! my innocent daughter ..

Mr park - Yeha yeha he will be like me cause he is my son ..go boi go *he said cheering for him*

Mrs park - Ashi!! This old man ..

....

After a full passionate kiss jimin broke the kiss and rub her lips with his tumb while saying ..

Jimin - That's called a kiss babe just remember the difference between two of them don't forget again or don't worry I all show the difference ..*he said while smirking*

Yn blush and hit his stomach with her elbow ..

Yn - You pervert jerk ..

Jimin - ouch! That hurts my darling ..

Yn - You deserve that for making me blush ..

Jimin - Is that for making you blush then I will happily take one more hit from you babe *he said and again peck her lips*