50

Author pov

?? - Finally she is in front of me she look more beautiful in real isn't she...

??*- Boss but what will you do about him...

?? - tsk. What about him that kid think that he is a king is been some month he is inside this Underworld but he doesn't know that the real King is here just because he have that gun he called him self mafia king ..*dark chuckle*

??* -  boss what is your next plan..

?? - let him suffer I want to see him being  suffer when his love of his life is not in front of him he will be like a person without  life and I am sure he will do anything for her...

??* - and after that you will make him sign on that  resigning papers and take the position of mafia so what will you do to this girl...

?? - nothing just play with her after killing him..*smirk*

They both were taken but suddenly they hear a voice a weak voice...

Yn - You ca-n't you ca-n't eve-n tou-ch hi-m*teary eyes*

?? - So my babygirl is awake I see..

Yn - I am not yours you bart ..*greeting teeth*

?? - tsk  Soon you will be mine when you will see your husband died in front of your eyes and then you will be mine *evil laugh*,

Yn - Nev-er Nev-er This will never happ-en he is not we-ak my jim-in is not weak he w-ill save me and You will be the one who will be suf-fering..

?? - This bitch is taking to much ....

Yn - So what wi-ll you do huh You did a gre-at mista-ke ... Just wait for your death-

*Slap*

Yn was taking but that man slap yn tightly and it make her lips bleed...

Yn - *teary eyes* You can't change the trust you can't ...*chuckle*

?? - Shut up you bitch

He slap her again ...

Yn - ahhhhhhhh!! *Crying*

?? - That's what you deserve...

While saying this he left the basement with his gards.....

Yn - Jimin please Save me please come please ..
She said while crying hard and shouting ...

......

On other side ~~

Everyone there sitting on their chair with a serious face ..
And One face which do not have any emotion ...
It's been 2 hours and still they can't find her.....

Jimin - WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING I SAID I DON'T WANT TALKS I WANT YOU ALL TO FIND HER..*Shouting*

Tae - Jimin they are trying to find her just be patience...

Jimin - WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TAE YOU WANT ME TO BE PATIENCE IN THIS SITUATION HOW WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN MY  LIFE IS NOT HERE HOW CAN I BE PATIENCE HOW CAN BE A RELAXED...

Yoongi - I am trying to track her mobile but it's dead and the last location is XX jungle ...

Jungkook - What that's mean Who is behind this kidnapping ...

Jimin - Lee jio ..

Tae - What ...

Jimin - Lee jio he is the one he also send his men ...

Jungkook - So what now ..

Jimin - Just find where that Lee jio live ..yn will be there ...

They all were discussing but suddenly they hear door opening harsly and a angry Jin came inside and grab jimin collar....

Jin - Were the fuck my sister is huh !!!    *Punch him*

Tae - hyong what are you doing *grab him *

Jin - You brat my father gave you my sister because they think that you will keep her safe but --

Jimin - I ca-n't kee-p my pro-mise I-I-I c-an't *broke down in tears*

Jimin started crying which sitting on floor jungkook came towards him and comfort him...

Jungkook - Don't  lose your hope we will find her ....

Jimin - Ho-w ho-w we will fi-nd her *crying mess*

Kavin - Boss I think there is a person who is giving all information to Lee jio we have to find That person first then we can find Mrs park....

Yoongi - Yeah he is right because no one knows about your mansion expect some friends and family ...
There is someone who is giving information to that Lee jio..

Jin - Then what are you waiting for find that person he will be here ...

Jimin - Kavin what about that man is he still in basement ...

Kavin - no sir he is not as per the deal he is working as a spy in our group...

Jimin - call him and tell him to tell us if he knows any of Lee plan ...

Kavin - Yes boss...

Time skip after 5hours

It's being 5 hours and they still finding her they try Everything but still can't find her jimin and his other members were in headquarter they are trying to track the location of Lee jio but every time fail
It's being so hard for jimin he was crying  silently  and his other members were feeling pity form him..
They try to Console him but every time end up making him crying mess..
Jin was also sitting there with a expression less face it's the first time they all see him this quit ...

.....

On other side ...

Yn was sitting on chair her hand leg Everything was tie up with a chain
She was tried of crying and shouting but suddenly someone came inside make her look up....

Lee jio - Hey babygirl *smirk*

Yn - *roll eyes*

Lee jio - I see attitude but not gonna work on me baby *smirk*

He came infront of yn and sat infront of her and pull her chair closer to him..

Yn - Stay away ..

Lee jio - I am not here to hear your talk I am here to taste you baby ... you know I really can't wait.. when ever I try to sleep the picture of your coming into my mind and making me hard ...*smirk*,

Yn - I said Stay away or it will be not good for you didn't even try to touch me...

Without listing to her Lee came closer to her and start kissing her neck and her cheeks ..

Yn - Leave me you jerk level me *tear roll down from her eyes*

Lee jio - Shhh Baby let me enjoy and you enjoy too *kiss her cheek*

Yn - ahhh lea-ve m-e pl-ea-se le-ve m-e

She was Shouting being helpless but he take out her  outer coat then her sweater and then her long sleeve t-shirt ....

Yn - plea-se I am be-ggi-ng you pl-ease ahh-h Ji-m-in ple-ase ah-hh *crying hard*

Lee jio - Stop shouting you ...*bite her neck*

Yn was just in a sports bra and pants  and Lee was stucking her neck while she was begging him to stop but he was not listing to her just taking his pleasure
He came towards her face and try to kiss her lips but yn move her face from him...

Lee jio - Aww baby look at Daddy ..*grab her face *

He was about to kiss her but door open and .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BEEN CONTINUE

.
.
So first I am not good at writing there fight parts and these things like emotional things I am sorry if you don't like it and that's why I tried to finish These enemy part soon ...
.
.
.
Vote and comments 💜
.
.
BHORAE 💜