12

(4 day before Jim graduation)

Yn pov

I am in college in my class and in these days jimin behavior is changing a little bit he is being a sweet mochi after 4 days jimin will be graduate and my final year will be start all the things was going smoothly until lily came .
If you are wondering who is lily let me tell you she is the daughter of jimin father business partner and she is a new admission and you know she always clingy on jimin and she don't know that he is married because our close one is only there .
Now in cafeterias or other place she is with jimin and the most annoying thing she is in my class and she always give me death glare because I am close to bts I don't know but she have a problem with me.

Cafeteria

We are in cafeteria eating our lunch together while talking until lily came and sit beside jimin.
I am not jealous cool down yn cool down..

Lily - Hi oppa! *cling on jimin arm*

Jimin - *puss her light *

Tae - We are also here

Lily - So *annoyed*

Jungkook - Yn *smile*

Yn - hmm..

Jungkook - Are you free today *smile*

Yn - yes why kook *smile*

Jungkook - Then let's go stopping I have to do some clothes shopping
And your fashion sense is so good so please will you come with me *smile*

Yn - Why not I also want to buy something *smile*

Jungkook - Ok I will pick you up at 4 *bunny smile*

Yn - Ok!

Lily - guys  There is a party In my house!

Lisa - Which party

Lily - let me speak *roll eyes*

Yoongi - Who is stopping you

Lily - *roll eyes* I held a party for our senior because after days they will graduate So You all are invited *smile*

Hobi - great!

Lily - jimin oppa will you come!

Jimin - hmmm..

Lily - awww oppa you are so sweet *kiss his cheek *

All - *shock*

Yn mind - that it ! how can her any girl kiss him.

Yn - *slam her hand on table* I am full I am going

Jimin - where are you going*cold*

Yn - Why would I tell you Mr.. Whatever *cold*

Lily- Hey you that the way you talk to your senior

Yn - Shut up and be grateful the I didn't beat you *cold *
*yn left from there*

Namjoon - What happened to her *shock*

Jin - Don't go near her because she is not yn she is a angry yn and in her anger she can kill a person also *clam voice* *busy in eating*

Rose - But why she is angry *confused*

Lily - It's a good thing she is gone she is really annoying. I am right oppa *cling on jimin arm*

Jimin - Shut up and leave my arm *cold**left for there*