51

Author pov

Lee jio was going to kiss yn but suddenly door open revealing
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lee jio was going to kiss yn but suddenly door open revealing

......

Lee jio and yn look towards the door and yn whisper ..

Yn - Soobin ...

Lee jio - Yahhh you brat don't you know how to knock huh you just ruin  my mood...

Soobin - I am here to tell you that our deal is over give me my house back and tell me where is my sister is ..*cold tone *

Yn mind - What the heck happening here soobin why he is here is he work for this man but why
Soobin shoud be at Jennie home ..

Lee jio - Your sister O I am sorry to say but she suside ....

Soobin - No no she can't you bart tell me where she is *grab his collor*
I do what you say I gave you information about yn and jimin you said you will gave me my lil sister back I want her you brat I will kill you...

Soobin started to punch Lee jio they both started fighting hearing the sound his gards came inside and garb soobin....

Lee jio - Such a crazy kid *wipe the blood *

Soobin - You cheater you lied you lied ...*Shouting*

Lee jio - Hahah So what boy you trust a wrong person ..*laugh* grads Kick him out and never allowed him inside ..

Gard - Yes boss...

Yn - WTH HAPPENING HERE!!!

Yn shout and then make a eye contact with soobin ..soobin look at her with a guilty look yn look.at him feeling betrayed ....

Yn - W-hy w-hy di-d yo-u do t-hat...

Soobin - I a-m sor-ry no-ona ..

Lee jio - Stop this drama and gard take him out *shout*

Then his gard take soobin out and Lee jio came closer to yn and said ..

Lee jio - It's your luck baby girl but I will come again ..*smirk*,

While saying this he leave yn alone in room yn sit there while the tears where making their way ....
......

Time skip after one day

Jimin pov

I am here sitting in hacking area and yoongi hyong is trying to track Lee jio number but it has a strong password
It's now two days She is not with me My heart stop beating without her I am restless I can't think about anything in my mind I am getting negative thoughts what he is doing with her did she eat anything is she ok 
Why I let her go why these questions were all around my mind ...
I was thinking about her but suddenly I hear a knock and Kavin came inside with a boy ...