55

.....

Jimin pov

........

Jimin - Baby what are you doing you should rest ..*sat on bed*

Yn - How can I rest when I have a test ..Hey ma mata ji...*pose like daya bhabhi*

Jimin - *dumbfounded* Huh?

Yn - Hehe ... Nothing it's just my exams are from next week ...*pout*

Something I really think what is she ..

Jimin - So-

Yn - Aishhh I am not understanding anything oppa will beat me with his pink slipper if I don't get good grades ..I even bunk my classes O god-

Jimin - Wait what you did ..

Yn - *reality hits* H-he-he Nothing..

Jimin - You bunk the classes when how ?

Yn - It's just nothing-

I came closer to her and she went back and she fell down on bed and I hovered over her I can clearly see she was a whole Tomato ..I wanna laugh so bad after looking at her face but I made a serious face and ask..

Jimin - Why did you bunk the class and when did you go..

Yn - A-a-m-m It's was -

Jimin - hmm..

Yn - I was getting bored and I don't like that class so went to cafeteria *she said in a low voice with a pout*

Jimin - What can I even expect..*sigh*

Yn - Don't say like this-

Jimin - How many times you bunk..

Yn - amm 1--2--7..

Awww she is so cute ...she is counting on her fingers while saying numbers..
I really wanna kiss her...

Yn - 7--9-- ammm*still counting on finger but stop and look at jimin with puppy eyes*

Jimin - What? You don't remember right....

Yn - *pout and keep her hand around her neck and pull him down and peck is lips*

Jimin - That's not going to work ..see you don't even remember how many times you bunk ..now how you gonna complete your course and give exams..

Yn - I have you ..*smile * You will be my tutor...

Jimin - But you need to pay for it ..

Yn - What do you mean you will take money from your own wife tsk this greedy man *sarcastically*

Jimin - *death glare*

Yn - hehe I was just joking .. *nervously laugh* Tell me how much you want..

Jimin - I don't want money..